What's new

Complete Guide On PAF's Selection procedure Till the Passing Out

loiwaleed

New Recruit

Reaction score
Assalam - O - Alaikum
my name is waleed and im trying to find out the complete detail on joining PAF...starting from the application form, going through the tests With Detail, also the merit List till the Passing out Parade.....
Please help me, and many others who are interested :)

Here is the most shocking stage of selection procedure......
You will be stripped naked in front of an old man who will ask you to bend over,while he will be stood behind you with a flash light in his hands.

Assalam - O - Alaikum
my name is waleed and im trying to find out the complete detail on joining PAF...starting from the application form, going through the tests With Detail, also the merit List till the Passing out Parade.....
Please help me, and many others who are interested :)

But I think the date for GDP has passed??

yeah i know...i mean i saw an add in the paper for selection around february..so do they jst ask for forms at that time or do they start the procedure too ?

Here is the most shocking stage of selection procedure......
You will be stripped naked in front of an old man who will ask you to bend over,while he will be stood behind you with a flash light in his hands.

I think if an old man who is likely a doctor definitly and senior classified specialst is trying to select the highest efficient personnel, then there must not be any fear in your heart. I mean, i as being a doctor, will not afraid of any of these tests and all those persons who love to join or fulfill their dreams, must not be afraid of such things!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom