What's new

Complete exchange between Sen. Rand Paul and Dr. Anthony Fauci

LOL I love it when white old crooked men fight over their twisted egos.

This is the difference between China and the USA. China uses engineers and scientists to govern the country, and the USA uses lawyers and talk show talent to govern the country.

This is the difference between China and the USA. China uses engineers and scientists to govern the country, and the USA uses lawyers and talk show talent to govern the country.

China is a massive failure. China has no science.

China is a massive failure. China has no science.
well not my problem but I guess that's debatable
every body use lawyer and media figures

That is a very naive and dangerous thought. Keep in mind that engineers and scientists are good at dealing with things, not with human beings. But a country is made up by people, not things. I wonder if it is the reason why Chinese government is largely treating its citizens as things, just a part in an overtly complex machine.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom