What's new

Complete ceasefire agreed between govt and TTP: Fawad Chaudhry

This is a very good news. Pakistan must stop fighting and find solutions. Many groups are ready to surrender. you just need to promise them better life. Balochistan has same issue. Balochistan should be developed. Problem is self created. People can't become insurgents overnight. Injustice is bad for region.

the real problem is the baby in diapers, imran khan
who was mysteriously absent from NSC, BRiefing.. about TTP, cease fire aggrement....

he, does not realise that he,s the prime minister, his presence is must, not as imran khan, but as prime minister,

i suppose he has seen his astrology ,, MINUS-1
and the rest plus ..

Title should be " Complete Surrender ceasefire agreed between govt and TTP: Fawad Chaudhry"

Bravo IK and PTI...Well done. On yaum-Al Qiyamah, justify this agreement to those 70K killed, those children from APS and those soldiers whose heads were used as footballs by these demons.So all that sacrifice of soldiers in those two operation was for nothing....We said TTP are Indian proxies...so if we can let go proxies, why not Kulbhushan Jadev?

TTP is not one homogenous entity rather many different groups with their own agenda. If you are referring to APS attack, those who were involved are already send 10 feet underground long time ago. Besides, APS terror attack was sponsored by India so your randi rona is not making any sense what so ever.

If you read the news, its Siraj uddin Haqqani, the haqqani network which facilitated this ceasefire. Which by your government own admission, is Pakistani proxy.

Pakistani state needs to move quickly to fry bigger fishes, like regional connectivity and trade. And for that peace and stability is paramount in Afghanistan and our border areas. We cant afford perpetual conflict which will derail our long term interests.

The ceasefire is based on the constitution of Pakistan which means the other side has accepted its supremacy, and that is where penny drops.

So which is it? Was TTP an Indian proxy or not?

You really have to be a hardcore cynic to believe that India was behind the APS attack. There's no benefit for India in such an attack. Still, it's SOP for Pakistan to blame India for every wrong turn in India, evidence or not.

Nevertheless, for argument's sake, if India was behind the APS attack, Pakistan is making a deal essentially with the killers of children.

Bravo.

And what did you get with this deal aside from temporary relief? We know what happens to these groups. They will resume operations under a different guise.

Why I feel strongly about this issue has nothing to do with me being Indian. When analyzing issues regarding Pakistan, I like to put myself in their shoes, try to see the world through their eyes. I just don't see how can anyone see this deal is a good thing.

You really have to be a hardcore cynic to believe that India was behind the APS attack. There's no benefit for India in such an attack. Still, it's SOP for Pakistan to blame India for every wrong turn in India, evidence or not.

Nevertheless, for argument's sake, if India was behind the APS attack, Pakistan is making a deal essentially with the killers of children.

Bravo.

And what did you get with this deal aside from temporary relief? We know what happens to these groups. They will resume operations under a different guise.

Why I feel strongly about this issue has nothing to do with me being Indian. When analyzing issues regarding Pakistan, I like to put myself in their shoes, try to see the world through their eyes. I just don't see how can anyone see this deal is a good thing.
India is involved with ISIS-k
Current IG-Police of KP says almost every ISIS member they apprehend have some links with RAW
ISIS and TTP are a closely linked groups

Complete ceasefire agreed between govt and TTP: Fawad Chaudhry - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Complete ceasefire agreed between govt and TTP: Fawad Chaudhry
Dawn.comPublished November 8, 2021 - Updated 3 minutes ago
Facebook Count
Twitter Share

This photo shows Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry. — DawnNewsTV

This photo shows Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry. — DawnNewsTV

Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry announced on Monday that a complete ceasefire had been reached between the government and the banned Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), according to state-run Pakistan Television (PTV).
The state broadcaster quoted the minister as saying that talks between the government and the TTP were underway in line with the Constitution and that the ceasefire would be extended keeping in view the progress of the talks.

"The state's sovereignty, national security, peace in relevant areas and social and economic stability will be considered during the talks," he said.

Chaudhry added that the interim Afghan government had facilitated the negotiations.
The minister said progress on the restoration of "complete peace" in these areas of the country was a positive development.
The announcement comes a little over a month after Prime Minister Imran Khan had stated that the government was in talks with some TTP groups, seeking a reconciliation.
"There are different groups which form the TTP and some of them want to talk to our government for peace. So, we are in talks with them. It’s a reconciliation process," the premier had said during an interview with TRT World.
Tentative understanding with TTP
Earlier this month, sources familiar with the development had told Dawn that the government had reached a tentative understanding with the TTP to seek a broader peace agreement to end nearly two decades of militancy in the country.
Read: Truce with TTP — will it be different this time around?
Sources had said the “direct, face-to-face” talks between the two sides being held in Afghanistan’s south-western Khost province for nearly two weeks had resulted in a tentative understanding to declare a countrywide truce, conditional to the release of some TTP foot soldiers as part of confidence-building measures.
It was not immediately clear how many militants in Pakistan’s custody would be allowed to go free, but sources had said the number was not more than two dozen people. “These are foot soldiers, not senior or mid-level commanders,” the sources said. “We are testing the ground. We are cautious,” they had added.
“The truce will come into effect once the prisoners are released,” these sources had said, requesting not to be named because they were not authorised to speak to the media.
“The tentative month-long truce shall be extendable, depending on how these negotiations go forward,” a source had said.
The interior minister of Afghanistan’s Taliban regime, Sirajuddin Haqqani, has been playing a mediating role between Pakistan and the TTP, bringing the two sides under one roof to engage in face-to-face talks, another source had said.
“Talks are being held directly between senior officers and senior TTP leadership. The TTP includes all groups without exception,” the source had added. “There are several proposals on the table and both sides are working to hammer out a workable solution.”
This source had made it clear that no tribal intermediaries were being engaged in talks with the TTP leadership at the moment. “They will be engaged at the appropriate time,” the source maintained.
i wonder why this guy never used bad or threatening language against TTP who have murdered 100k Pakistanis and are on the payroll of india??
So the murder of children will be condoned and swept under the rug.
u mean this guy?:yes4:
1573741761.jpg

Bravo.

India used American patronage and blessing to use Afghan territory for the sole purpose of spreading terrorism in Pakistan, and through it , instability. A former Gitmo prisoner, Baitullah Mahsood was released not to Pakistan but in Afghanistan so he can start the TTP, says it all! Every time, there were peace efforts to get these TTP lot stop fighting, CIA used it drones to target their leaders and torpedo the peace process. Naik Mohammad, Hakimullah Mahsood, etc. comes to mind. Ex Interior minister, Ch Nisar Ali Khan on record expressed his disgust on American actions and intentions. This is not current government idea, this has been going on in previous setups as well. Clearly, the creation of TTP and its agenda was set by CIA and willing sidekicks like RAW/NDS were used with efficiency.

Why would there be any other suspect then India and its allies in APS terrorist attack ? And its not me but Pakistan pointing fingers to Indian sponsorship of APS attack? Its pathetic to see you Indians assuming India as some sort of peace loving country, specially when its under the thumb of Hindu terrorist regime.

Now when America and India are ejected from Afghanistan, NDS dismantled, why Pakistan need to risk further lose of lives and material when it can neutralise TTP through non violent ways? Ofcourse there will be elements which can never be reconciled with and they will be dealt through barrel of gun but those who can lay down their weapons and accept Pakistani constitution, there is no need to keep on fighting with them. And that is what the deal is all about. Infact, Taliban have themselves said that they will deal with spoilers with force if it comes to that.

And it wont be temporary phase, as main trouble makers, CIA, RAW and NDS are no more in Afghanistan.

INTRESTING!!!!!!!!!!!

Bakhtar News Agency

@BakhtarNA

د ا،ا،ا ویاند او د اطلاعاتو او فرهنګ وزارت د خپرونو چارو معین ذبیح الله مجاهد هغه اوازې رد کړې چې ا،ا به د پاکستاني طالبانو پر وړاندې پوځي عملیات ترسره کړي. له دې وړاندې داسې راپورونه خپاره شوي چې ا،ا پاکستان ته ډاډ ورکړی چې که د پاکستان له حکومت سره د پاکستاني طالبانو خبرې...
Translated from Pashto by
Zabihullah Mujahid, a spokesman for the Ministry of Information and Culture, denied rumors that A would launch a military operation against the Pakistani Taliban. Earlier, there were reports that A, A assured Pakistan that if the Pakistani Taliban talks with the Pakistani government ...

11:35 AM · Nov 10, 2021·Twitter Web App

Retweets

Quote Tweets

soulcalibur

This is certainly very interesting. While Pakistani govt and TTP both have said that Taliban are mediating in the so called peace talks, Taliban spox ZM is denying that Taliban is playing any official role as a mediator in these talks.

But this would make sense if we go back to earlier reports we received that said Haqqanis - Sirajuddin Haqqani in particular - are playing a role in Pakistan-TTP talks. ZM's statement would indicate that Haqqanis are playing an unofficial role and Taliban are not endorsing it
It's also important to remember here that there is very strong grouping within Taliban. Haqqanis are one of those groups. And they aren't liked by other groups within Taliban. In fact, many Taliban members have developed serious qualms about Haqqanis since Kabul takeover.

Fukcing bastards, by these people I am still having nightmares from watching people getting beheaded in the Green Chowk of Mingora and some of my family members got murdered in cold blood. Fukc you fawad chaudhry fukc you all of people involved in this fukcing agreement. May all these people rot in earth and hell

TTP is an Afghan attempt to invade FATA. Religion is a ruse to recruit inside Pakistan. I'm sure deep state are aware.

I hope the traitors inside Pakistan who backed them know they are responsible for the APS massacre. Get ready to feel their pain in your DMT trip after you die, might last for a long while...

This should be a final peace offering.

Last edited:
TTP is an Afghan attempt to invade FATA. Religion is a ruse to recruit inside Pakistan. I'm sure deep state are aware.

I hope the traitors inside Pakistan who backed them know they are responsible for the APS massacre. Get ready to feel their pain in your DMT trip after you die, might last for a long while...

This should be a final peace offering.

how many times did ispr! claimed his death?

1636571534457.png

A recent picture of the TTP co-founder & its senior commander Abul Wali Mohmand aka Umar Khalid Khurasani, addressing a TTP gathering in the presence of its chief Mufti Noor Wali Mehsud. Khurasani opposed negotiations with Pak in 2013 but supports it now...

We have too many foreign players. At every end of the problem, there are foreign elements. But, unfortunately, our own nationals are for sale 24/7. During the first Afghan war and Zia marshall's law gave too much room to religious parties and he used those religious parties to control the masses. Plus, during the turmoil in Afghanistan, US turns its back and close its eyes to use the military regime at that time in Afgan conflict. Now the whole nation is paying the prices of ages of corruption and destroyed institutions.

Pakistan is not the only country with such people US, India have such people. Look at Trump and Russian collusion and that is worse than anything happened in Pakistan. Yet people support him.

National identity is lacking in pakistan and in my opinion it should be created and promoted in education, media. This will overtime bring people into mainstream. What I was saying before was that currently there are too many people in pakistan more loyal to other countries, organizations, groups then pakistan. For some people sure money is primary reason and it can be resolved by raising people living standard. But economy goes up and down and state has to provide a reason other than strong economy to keep them loyal to the country. That is where national identity and various other method to keep people more loyal.

What now??

Militant Violence Kills 5 Pakistan Security Forces
November 13, 2021 3:54 PM
A9502BF0-4571-446A-937D-5980A5D56BE2_w1023_r1_s.png

ISLAMABAD —
Authorities in Pakistan say an anti-terrorism raid and bomb blasts have killed at least five security personnel and wounded seven people.
The casualties occurred Saturday in southwestern Baluchistan and northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) provinces.

The army’s media wing said in a statement that security forces carried out an operation in Baluchistan’s Turbat city “based on intelligence about the presence of externally supported terrorists” there.
The ensuing clashes left two soldiers dead and inflicted “heavy losses” on militants. Another soldier was killed in a "related incident” while clearing a terrorist-planted bomb along a route frequented by civilians, according to the statement.

Earlier in the day, a roadside bomb blast on the outskirts of Quetta, the capital of Baluchistan, wounded at least one police official and six civilians, including women.

A senior police officer told local media the explosives were planted in a parked motorcycle and a police patrol was apparently the target. There were no claims of responsibility.
Islamist militants and Baluch separatists both operate in Baluchistan.

Separately, officials in Pakistan’s northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province said two policemen were killed when a roadside bomb hit their routine patrol Saturday morning in Bajaur district near the country’s border with Afghanistan. No one claimed credit for the bombing.

Cease-fire with TTP
Militants linked to outlawed Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), known as the Pakistani Taliban, often claim responsibly for attacks against military and civil targets across the country. The years of militant violence has killed thousands of Pakistanis, including civilians and security forces.
The Pakistani military has carried out sustained operations against TTP strongholds near the Afghan border in recent years, killing thousands of militants and forcing others to take refuge in Afghanistan.
However, Saturday’s violence came just days after a monthlong cease-fire between the Pakistan government and the TTP went into effect, on November 9, in a bid to sustain a nascent peace dialogue between the two adversaries.

Both sides have said the talks are taking place at an undisclosed location in Afghanistan and the neighboring country’s interim Taliban government is aiding the peace process.
TTP, an alliance of about two dozen militant groups, maintains it is fighting for the implementation of an Islamic system in Pakistan and denounces existing governance as un-Islamic.
Neither side has publicly shared any details of the ongoing discussions, but the government dismisses the TTP demand and maintains the talks are happening strictly in line with Pakistan’s Islamic constitution and legal framework.

So the murder of children will be condoned and swept under the rug. For what? A peace treaty that isn’t worth the paper it was written on.

Why is Pakistan negotiating with groups like TLP and TTP? From the outside it looks like an admission of defeat and surrender to terrorists.

Sky and earth difference between TLP and TTP. I know English can be hard but one has a L and another has a T. :D

Not to mention that one's a banned terrorist org and another a banned political org.....and TLP's banning itself has come under question many times in Pakistan.

Seeing as PPP and PML-N have done way more damage to Pakistan than TLP ever has.
TLP and TTP aren't the same thing
one is a terrorist group other is a far-right political party

Finally something we agree on.

Same jin different clothing

One Jinn defeated 40+ Jinns. The same 40 Jinns Pakistan allied itself with.....what was the result of that??

Some people on this thread blame TTP for 70k casualties but forget that the whole mess was started by US and the fire spread by India.

This is hard for many people to digest but it is what it is.

The Mullahs have won this round. :pakistan:
One word.

DISGUSTING

Tastes like Victory. :dirol:

Back
Top Bottom