What's new

Complete ban on Israeli users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let them stay please. They're harmless on the internet, unlike what they are to Palestinians in real life. And it's fun messing with them once in a while.
I don't think I've ever spoken to an Israeli member. I might have made a comment or two to some false flaggers.

Israelis are officially banned from entering State of Pakistan. They should not be allowed in PDF as long as they are banned from State of Pakistan.

pdf servers are not in Pakistan

I have no idea why Israelis were even allowed onto this site in the first place.

Every Israeli on PDF should be banned permanently, not one of them has ever contributed anything useful on this site.

I have no problem with Israelis. But we seriously need to ban all indians on PDF.

Israelis are officially banned from entering State of Pakistan. They should not be allowed in PDF as long as they are banned from State of Pakistan.
State of Pakistan is wrong on this one.

Attitudes like this are the problem that Pakistan needs to overcome.
Israel - then Indians - then perhaps Iranians - then Americans - why not Bengalis?

then articles will be going up that all agree upon - never a debate - just always agree and have the same mindset?
Dear o dear - learn educate and debate put them in their place - show them your opinion and debate. If not you are going to be left with a lifeless forum.

I have no idea why Israelis were even allowed onto this site in the first place.

Every Israeli on PDF should be banned permanently, not one of them has ever contributed anything useful on this site.
No sir, they did.
I am totally against any ban based on nationality or views.

I don't think I've ever spoken to an Israeli member. I might have made a comment or two to some false flaggers.
There are a few of them. They visit the Iranian section of the forum quite often. Beny, Dani and 500 are regular users from Israel on PDF. I'm sure there are more.

Israel - then Indians - then perhaps Iranians - then Americans - why not Bengalis?

then articles will be going up that all agree upon - never a debate - just always agree and have the same mindset?
Dear o dear - learn educate and debate put them in their place - show them your opinion and debate. If not you are going to be left with a lifeless forum.

Does State of Pakistan ban Iranians? No
Does State of Pakistan ban Americans? No
Does State of Pakistan ban Bengalis? No

Does State of Pakistan ban Israelis? Yes
Does State of Pakistan ban Indians? Yes

The Israelis on here seem ok. Could have missed it but I haven't seen any inflammatory posts by them.

Beny takes a lot of flak on here, but seems like a decent guy.

This only work if the opposing side is educated and not troll. We have plenty of Pakistani users that offer opposing views. We don't need indian sitting in Delhi telling us about internal politics of Pakistan, like wheat crisis or corrupt judges.

The Israelis on here seem ok. Could have missed it but I haven't seen any inflammatory posts by them.

Beny takes a lot of flak on here, but seems like a decent guy.

Yeah you've definitely missed a lot of stuff.

Go into the Middle East Forum and you will notice a lot more of the incendiary stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom