What's new

Competing with India!

u r right sir but as your very own rauf kalsrasaid in one of your recent talk shows on the same subject "jinke ghar daane unke kamle bhi sayane ...pehle jaa ke daano ka intezaam ker lo fir india to kya USA bhi pakistani nukta e nazar se iktelaaf nahi ker sagega "rest you are intellegent enof ... cheers mate
Kya Muhavra likhi hain apne Madam ji,wah wah dil garden garden ho gaya:D!!

What if i say those freedom fighters who are fighting indian army are also the poor kashmiris and they are not terrorists too.
This is one major mistake that some of the leaders in the Govt, or those who were in the Govt knows well. The Mukti Bahini for example did not harm the Pakistani civilians(The Bihari collaborators were not spared though). Nor did they behead and celebrate the dead. It was a chaotic situation but they drew a line somewhere. Also there was no religious undertone. All Nationalist Bangladeshi people participated.

The Kashmir conflict also started in 89. But it started as an Islamist movement. Even that could have got some support in the non Islamic world. But then came the attacks on the civilians, the hundreds of thousands of Kashmiris, their children, their mothers etc - for the suspicion of being a mukhbir. This was before the Army came in force. From 93 onwards, the Rastriya Rifles began to deploy. Reporters, civilian radio operators, TV guys, cinema workers, art houses, women, liberals, Hindus, Sikhs, Shias, etc all were attacked for the few months when the Indian Govt presence was minimal. The trend exists today too. The LeT for example has targeted railway stations, buses, post offices, cinema halls, bazaars - with NO MILITARY PRESENCE! That is the difference. :)

You won't belive it . Corruption takes place in all the Armed forces. From US Russia to China . And I am coming from a nation with regular democracy, free freedom of speech but our IA was ruined due to lots of corruption from Boffors to Coffins scam. So am aware of scams by politicians also . If you think corruption takes place only in politics then it's ur wish . I don't have anything to say . It's ur country .
Look mate india and Pakistan are two different countries. You guys have your own problems and we have our own. You cant see Pakistan though same glasses.
After terrorism the biggest problem is the corruption and incompetency of our politicians. Our armed forces are all doing fine, they have always comes up to the expectations of the public, they have delivered but same cant be said for our politicians. They are as corrupt as hell. Thats also the sole reason behind why we are so much critical of them.
You can say all you want, ain't no one listening.

The point is this, your narrative is weak, weaker due to the mess Pakistan is in now.

If you have to develop Pakistan and remove terrorism you have to forget Kashmir for a long time, Kashmir is already gone from Pakistan's hands. You forget Kashmir for some time it will close the case entirely.

You see the situation faced by Pakistani Generals?
Oh now i get it, all of such buzz was because of kashmir. lol
But tell you what mate, Kashmir is there in our heart after when we are done with terrorists we will surely gonna come and liberate kashmir from hands of indian army. Until then you can relax.

Look mate india and Pakistan are two different countries. You guys have your own problems and we have our own. You cant see Pakistan though same glasses.
After terrorism the biggest problem is the corruption and incompetency of our politicians. Our armed forces are all doing fine, they have always comes up to the expectations of the public, they have delivered but same cant be said for our politicians. They are as corrupt as hell. Thats also the sole reason behind why we are so much critical of them.

Oh now i get it, all of such buzz was because of kashmir. lol
But tell you what mate, Kashmir is there in our heart after when are done with terrorists we will surely gonna come and liberate kashmir from hands of indian army. Until then you can relax.
That's the conundrum you don't get. Your military has already tried and this freedom fighter business started after the realization that it was impossible to take Kashmir militarily. Its a deadlock for Pakistan which will either consume itself or will have to forget Kashmir.

Why is every one writing the same crap,goodness me!
Because the few intellectuals you have are trying their level best to drill it into your heads. There is a dire need to change course as the present one is leading Pakistan deeper into the rabbit hole.

And the sooner you realize this the better.

Pakistan will also have to produce a new narrative on Kashmir, as the only audience for the old narrative is Pakistan itself.
Competing with India – The Express Tribune
Well, that sums it up nicely. No one now cares a fig about the so called Kashmir issue. The world has moved on but Pakistan continues to be stuck in a time warp.

yaar sahi hai,hum maantay hai k hum india se bhot buray aur peechai hai

NOTE:Lekin haan abhi koi khushi se mar na janay,kyon main bhi zamiwar ni hunga kisi indian ki moat ka.main aisay waise kabhi thori ziada mazak kr leta hoon
addab baja laata hoonaali janab :) @farhan_9909

arz ye hai ki hum chalak ,makkar , aiyyar chinkya idology follower hindu baniye na jyada gum me dukhi hote hain aur na hi jyada khushi me zaroorat se jyada khush (hum 1 lakh kamaye to bhi daal roti aur ghas foos khate hain aur agar 10 rupaye kanamye to bhi dal roti aur ghas foos hi khate hain)

isi liye agar aaj koi nagar seth hamse tijarath kerne ko tayyar hua hai to iska matlab ye nahi hum apni baaki saari asaamiya chor denge hum unse bhi tijarat kerte rahenge aur nagar seth se bhi

baaki aap khud samjhdaar ho ;)

Hahahaha. I was in Pakistan last month. Visited places like Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore etc. I am a born Pakistani. Do not mess with me :D
Nah seriously mate,at this rate you'll be perma banned in no time.Personally i would hate to see one of the sanest Pakistani posters getting banned on account of being a false flagged Pakistani member,hence you must be a bit careful from now on.Being a member for more than 2 years i have seen many sane posters getting banned for posting matters which was uncomfortable to the Pakistani citizens even if they were the truth.Hence posting these kinds of stuff may land you in some serious trouble in this forum:coffee:.

India is very much improving the lives of her people, and over the past decade, has pulled hundreds of millons (yes, that's right) out of poverty. And by the way, India's poverty is not "growing", it is fast diminishing. I know that's not what you like to hear, but that's the truth. Just as poverty rate is not 70% but a much more modest 22%. If you want to talk about India, at least inform yourself about India.

Im actually surprised you are still trying course correct him. A dumb man's existence is as good as a Wise's existence in practical world :D

Nah seriously mate,at this rate you'll be perma banned in no time.Personally i would hate to see one of the sanest Pakistani posters getting banned on account of being a false flagged Pakistani member,hence you must be a bit careful from now on.Being a member for more than 2 years i have seen many sane posters getting banned for posting matters which was uncomfortable to the Pakistani citizens even if they were the truth.Hence posting these kinds of stuff may land you in some serious trouble in this forum:coffee:.
exactly.jpg

on this forum bitter truth said by members from pakistan is not respected specialli when they are against the notions already popular there ;)

View attachment 189243

on this forum bitter truth said by members from pakistan is not respected specialli when they are against the notions already popular there ;)
Btw sorry Gru dutt bhai for calling you madam ji.I am actually drunk at this moment and hence mixed up your avatar with that of @Blue_Eyes ma'am and hence wrote "madam ji" in that post because i thought i was replying to her.:DAnyway the muhavra was awesome:yahoo:.

What is your thought about AP and aksai chin and azad kashmir?
Where's Azad Kashmir?...........Oh wait! You mean Pak Administered Kashmir? Ok, in my opinion, the PA would never want the Kashmir 'dispute' to be solved, because it's the raison d 'etre for their existence and preeminence in Pakistan society. With Kashmir solved, what would be their standing? They need an enemy for maintaining relevance and what better way than to keep Kashmir on the boil?

Where AP and Aksai Chin are concerned, talks are going on with China. A solution will emerge to the satisfaction of both China and India, now that a new government under Modi is at the helm.

Back
Top Bottom