What's new

Comparing India and China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are all these people really crazy. Don't they have at least commonsense. India and China cannot be compared for at least 20-25 years. China is way ahead of India in all departments.

The comparison between China-US, China-Europe may be worth noticing.

I don't want to lecture you on basic economics. All physical resources are finite and there is always contention. Already there is contention over oil supplies with China making huge investments in Africa, which the West has all but ignored. Future areas of contention include water, uranium, and other minerals.

The point remains the same no ones going to run a war on these issues as you were trying to impose with your first post.

Countries are like corporations. They cannot survive if they stay static; they must expand their markets (and spheres of influence). Or wither and die. Nothing stays static.

Thanks for this correction very informative.
But China and India can not trespass their national waters or borders to sulk in resources. This what i was trying to say when you were objecting to India's defence procurements and future offensives against Pakistan or china.[rant alert] Mark my words India will never involve in any war until unless his geography is not disturbed.

The smart man looks not at the present, but at the future, and the trends leading there. India is increasing defense expenditure, acquisitions and capability. Given that Indian military capability is already far ahead of Pakistan's, whom exactly is India gearing up to match militarily? I think we all know the answer to that one.

Very futuristic,
But I will correct; both china and Pakistan specific. So still its a big Mammoth gap to fill.
Furthermore Pakistan my be superficially looking benign for further enhancement to its defence capabilities now but no one can sit ideal. As it is on going process, never ending cat and mouse show.

As far as china is concerned i can smell a patriotic Pakistani by your words:mod:, Please admit, we are far behind china and every single day the gap is increasing. Even after 5 years my argument will remain the same for china. India has right to maintain it deterrence against china and will do it at any cost. So nothing exaggerating from your side is justified, period.

A smart businessman always wants more customers, but does not want to encourage competition. Right now China needs its economy to keep growing so it will take any and all customers. We'll have to see what the future holds.

Competition is not there by the doings of China it is our natural salvation to survival. As it is said, ''Opportunity never lost but others take it''.
For your kind information it is to be well gasped that Indian economy is not over regulated & centralized like Chinese but random, open, mostly private and less regulated. If someone thinks some kind of national conspiracy or national agenda's can be served by creating wealth and nabbing of so called national enemies then it is wrong perception from very unit level. whatever minimal competition we Indians are giving to china are very private and without the influence of govt machinery.
The future holds more money minded nations thus more cooperative, private and open markets; end of communism.
Regards.

The point remains the same no ones going to run a war on these issues as you were trying to impose with your first post.

All I am saying is that Chinese and Indian national interests are on a collision course. Where it leads, nobody knows. I agree that prolonged war between two nuclear powers is unlikely.

Mark my words India will never involve in any war until unless his geography is not disturbed.

Except that there are certain areas of geography which are under dispute.

India has right to maintain it deterrence against china and will do it at any cost.

What you consider deterrence, China may consider provocation.
Is an ICBM a detterent?
How about a nuclear sub?
How about positiong several squadrons of MRCA or FAFA near the Chinese border?
Just saying...

Competition is not there by the doings of China it is our natural salvation to survival.

If India started encroaching on Chinese markets, China may decide that it is better to keep India embroiled in domestic strife, the way Pakistan is right now. And vice versa.

The future holds more money minded nations thus more cooperative, private and open markets; end of communism.

The one thing you can predict about the future is that it's unpredictable.

china should pay cautious to India's expansion in military

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom