Bhai Zakir

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Communal Riots in BJP ruled states

getimage.aspx

Police take out flag march in Ujjain

Prohibitory orders under Section 144 of the CrPC were clamped in the town after two communities entered into a dispute in Mahakal police station limits on Tuesday.

Superintendent of police Anurag said to avert any untoward situation in the town, police had deployed six companies. A case has been registered against five persons on charge of obstructing government officials from doing their duties.

Case under Section 353, 294, 323, 332, 336, 145 and 149 of IPC against Ankit Porwal, Sukhvinder Singh Khanuja, Anil Rai, Prashant Chandeli, Manish Chouhan and others.

On Tuesday, Hindu outfits took out rally in the town without taking prior permission from the administration after some anti-social put cow dung on a temple situated between Seetagate and Gopal Temple.

During the rally, minority community people from Jama Masjid area came on road and were involved in a dispute. However, police intervened immediately to control the situation. Police used canes and tear gas shells to disperse the mob.

Hindustan Times e-Paper

Flag march in MP town
: HT SYNDICATION

MLA stays away, Muslim villagers slam Raje's BJP govt

3 dead (2 hindus ands 1 muslim) many injured 20 houses torced

Riots, curfew in Pratapgarh - India - DNA

MLA stays away, Muslim villagers slam Raje govt | The Indian Express

MLA stays away, Muslim villagers slam Raje govt | The Indian Express

There are riots happening in about half of BJP ruled states but corporate backed Media who is behind Modi is suppressing the news.

Presently BJP is ruling 5 states in India out of which there are riots happening in 2 states at present.

recently there were riots even in karnataka ( congress ruled ) ,

What Riots . Miscreants have been clamped down with Iron fist .

Look at Muzzafarnagar in UP ruled by seculars and compare situations .

1.) What UP or seculars have to do with this thread??

2.) Why compare even a single death is to be ridiculed and loss of life is always biggest loss.

3.) If you want to compare then people will compare it will Gujarat riots because far greater number of people died in Gujarat.

4.) Even now after 10 years of Gujarat riots there are many people who are still living in relief camps in Gujarat. :rolleyes:

recently there were riots even in karnataka ( congress ruled ) ,

So After UP Modi is replicating his Gujarat formula all over India?

1.) What UP or seculars have to do with this thread??

2.) Why compare even a single death is to be ridiculed and loss of life is always biggest loss.

3.) If you want to compare then people will compare it will Gujarat riots because far greater number of people died in Gujarat.

4.) Even now after 10 years of Gujarat riots there are many people who are still living in relief camps in Gujarat. :rolleyes:

1. Obviously pointing its not just BJP rules States .
2. COmpare situations not deaths .
3. If you want to compare compare delhi riots of 84 . They were much bigger than gujarat .
4. Even today Sajjan kumar and gang are free .

Yes BJP is evil, hindus shouldn't fall for them and allow the overly sensitive and innocently pious people to burn them alive and let them rape their females.

Yes BJP is evil, hindus shouldn't fall for them and allow the overly sensitive and innocently pious people to burn them alive and let them rape their females.

BJP is a Boatload of Crap but i do not agree with what OP is Insinuating .

Fcuk BJP in the @ss for all i care ... it's the sense of righteousness of some people which irks me. If you don't want to get burned don't stoke the fire. live and let others live.

Exactly . BJP or Congress its the same story .

Going by your logic can we say that Congress is inciting communal riots in BJP ruled state? You can't have your cake and eat it too :cheesy:

I mean its not like riots have never taken place under Congress rule. Infact 95% of the riots have taken place under the "watchful" eye of the Congressis.

And the riot was completely controlled by the BJP ruled states .

Shows the good governance of BJP .

So communalism is back in business, I can only sympathize with minorities who will again be 'put to their place' in secular India :coffee:

BJP voting campaign is catching up:

hindu-terrorism-3.jpg

zakir bhai......2 hindus and 1 muslim died.......if it was bjp who was controlling the riot.....the numbers would have been different.........
why u think....bjp is behind this.......
no matter which party rules states like up,bihar,mp,rajasthan..........riots will happen for sure
controlling riots isnt a very easy task

so,stop accusing bjp and stop dragging narendra modi to every damm riot thread

Everyone is the same.. None is above using any card, communal, caste, corruption etc that allows them to come to power.. 100 such examples will be evident in next couple of months leading upto the elections.. Lay back, order popcorn and soda and enjoy the ride..

So communalism is back in business, I can only sympathize with minorities who will again be 'put to their place' in secular India :coffee:

BJP voting campaign is catching up:

hindu-terrorism-3.jpg

1.) We don't need ur sympathies we are all protected, safe and top of it getting developed day by day in India. Our rights are well defined and guranteed in the constitution and majority of Hindus makes no diffrance between a Hindu or a Muslim we all share the fruit of growth and the pain of terrorism. Its just the some section who plays this types of politics before elections.

2.) Even then the numbers of deaths are less then 1% of those dies in pakistan riots.

3.) If i may can offer my sympathies to those 5379 persons died in pakistan due to the extremists, security forces, terrorists etc.

Back
Top Bottom