What's new

Communal Riots in BJP ruled states

wow...sau chuhe khake billi haj ko chali! :lol:

Now over to the hall-of-shame worst 18 (apart from 2002)!

WORST riot: 1947 Communal riots in Bengal | 5000-10000 Killed | Ruling party happened to be Congress

Riot 2: 1969 | Communal riots in Ahmedabad | More than 512 Killed in the city. 3000 to 15000 range in the entire state | Riots for 6 months | Ruling party happened to be Congress

Riot 3: Oct 1984 | Communal riots in Delhi | 2733 Killed | Ruling party Congress | Almost 100% casualty were Sikhs, which makes this a Rajiv Gandhi led genocide on India's minorities | Followed by “Big Tree falls” justification too from the Prime Minister!

Riot 4: Feb 1983 | Communal violence in Nellie, Assam | 2000-5000 killed | PM – Indira Gandhi (Congress party) - India's worst slaughter of Muslims in any single riot (just 6 HOURS)

Riot 5: 1964 Communal riots in Rourkela & Jamshedpur | 2000 Killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 6: August 1980 | Moradabad Communal riots | Approx 2000 Killed | Ruling Party Congress

Riot 7: October 1989 | Bhagalpur, Bihar riots | 800 to 2000 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 8: Dec 1992 - Jan 1993 | Mumbai, Maharashtra riots | 800 to 2000 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 9: April 1985 | Communal riots in Ahmedabad, Gujarat | At least 300 Killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 10: Dec 1992 | Aligarh, UP | At least 176 killed | Ruling party Congress (President's rule)

Riot 11: December 1992 | Surat, Gujarat | At least 175 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 12: December 1990 | Hyderabad, AP | At least 132 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 13: August 1967 | 200 Killed | Communal riots in Ranchi | Party ruling again Congress

Riot 14: April 1979 | Communal riots in Jamshedpur, West Bengal | More than 125 killed | Ruling party CPIM (Communist Party)

Riot 15: 1970 | Bhiwandi communal riots in Maharashtra | Around 80 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 16: May 1984 | Communal riots in Bhiwandi | 146 Killed, 611 Inj | Ruling party Congress | CM – Vasandada Patil

Riot 17: Apr-May 1987 | Communal violence in Meerut, UP | 81 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 18: July 1986 | Communal violence in Ahmedabad, Gujarat | 59 Killed | Ruling party Congress!

Now... chew on that!

1.) We don't need ur sympathies we are all protected, safe and top of it getting developed day by day in India. Our rights are well defined and guranteed in the constitution and majority of Hindus makes no diffrance between a Hindu or a Muslim we all share the fruit of growth and the pain of terrorism. Its just the some section who plays this types of politics before elections.

2.) Even then the numbers of deaths are less then 1% of those dies in pakistan riots.

3.) If i may can offer my sympathies to those 5379 persons died in pakistan due to the extremists, security forces, terrorists etc.

No need to stress your loyaties Bhai Zakir we know the constitutional protection minorities get in India.

Qutubuddin_Ansari_Godhra_Riots.jpg

zakir bhai......2 hindus and 1 muslim died.......if it was bjp who was controlling the riot.....the numbers would have been different.........
why u think....bjp is behind this.......
no matter which party rules states like up,bihar,mp,rajasthan..........riots will happen for sure
controlling riots isnt a very easy task

so,stop accusing bjp and stop dragging narendra modi to every damm riot thread

1.) Where did i have said its done by the BJP??? I have only reported the riots happening at present time and these are all in the BJP states only. If you read the news you will understand the allegations by the local Muslims in those states.

2.) Yes, you are right controlling right is not easy but riots goes on for a whole month and Prime Minsiter atal bihari vajpayee have to intervene to ask and follow the "Rajdharma" the duty of the govt. is a serious issue.

3.) As for the Modi one have to understand that 84 riot issue can't be raised as rajeev gandhi is not alive even if he was responsible you can't punish him. But Modi is contesting for the PM post and his actions will be scrutinized.

Its a irony that Modi always raises Gujarat as his work as its just the last 12 years of his life that he have done something as pwrr his own words.

Rest of his 65 years - 12 years = 53 years of public life he have not done anything. But the Gujarat riots were also happened in those 12 years.

If BJP stop projecting Modi as PM candidate no one will raise the Gujarat riot issue.

wow...sau chuhe khake billi haj ko chali! :lol:

Now over to the hall-of-shame worst 18 (apart from 2002)!

WORST riot: 1947 Communal riots in Bengal | 5000-10000 Killed | Ruling party happened to be Congress

Riot 2: 1969 | Communal riots in Ahmedabad | More than 512 Killed in the city. 3000 to 15000 range in the entire state | Riots for 6 months | Ruling party happened to be Congress

Riot 3: Oct 1984 | Communal riots in Delhi | 2733 Killed | Ruling party Congress | Almost 100% casualty were Sikhs, which makes this a Rajiv Gandhi led genocide on India's minorities | Followed by “Big Tree falls” justification too from the Prime Minister!

Riot 4: Feb 1983 | Communal violence in Nellie, Assam | 2000-5000 killed | PM – Indira Gandhi (Congress party) - India's worst slaughter of Muslims in any single riot (just 6 HOURS)

Riot 5: 1964 Communal riots in Rourkela & Jamshedpur | 2000 Killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 6: August 1980 | Moradabad Communal riots | Approx 2000 Killed | Ruling Party Congress

Riot 7: October 1989 | Bhagalpur, Bihar riots | 800 to 2000 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 8: Dec 1992 - Jan 1993 | Mumbai, Maharashtra riots | 800 to 2000 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 9: April 1985 | Communal riots in Ahmedabad, Gujarat | At least 300 Killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 10: Dec 1992 | Aligarh, UP | At least 176 killed | Ruling party Congress (President's rule)

Riot 11: December 1992 | Surat, Gujarat | At least 175 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 12: December 1990 | Hyderabad, AP | At least 132 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 13: August 1967 | 200 Killed | Communal riots in Ranchi | Party ruling again Congress

Riot 14: April 1979 | Communal riots in Jamshedpur, West Bengal | More than 125 killed | Ruling party CPIM (Communist Party)

Riot 15: 1970 | Bhiwandi communal riots in Maharashtra | Around 80 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 16: May 1984 | Communal riots in Bhiwandi | 146 Killed, 611 Inj | Ruling party Congress | CM – Vasandada Patil

Riot 17: Apr-May 1987 | Communal violence in Meerut, UP | 81 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 18: July 1986 | Communal violence in Ahmedabad, Gujarat | 59 Killed | Ruling party Congress!

Now... chew on that!

1.) And what are these for???

2.) why not post people killed by the Ashoka or Aurangzeb also to fudge the figure and looks impressive??

3.) Not a single riot have happened in Rahul Gandhi's constituency so he is clean in this, no riot have happened in kejriwal's constituency hence he is clean but what about Modi??

4.) If any sane person just looks carefully i have not raised the issue of Gujarat riots or named Modi but just reported what's happening in India currently as BJP claims of development and target every govt. of riots it should first correct its own house on order.

But BJP supporters just start posting off topic because they have no answer n the real topic.

No need to stress your loyaties Bhai Zakir we know the constitutional protection minorities get in India.

Qutubuddin_Ansari_Godhra_Riots.jpg

1.) I don't wanna derail this thread with the pics of riots and dead bodies of attacks happening all over pakistan. :rolleyes:

2.) You are welcome to post ur opinion on the topic or BJP as its the subject but if you make fun of people of India by offering sympathy when its ur nation that needs the most causes trouble.

3.) You can target BJP but targeting my nation or constriction will not be allowed by me or 126 crore Indians.

Last edited:

Just to knock some sense into your pea brain!
2.) why not post people killed by the Ashoka or Aurangzeb also to fudge the figure and looks impressive??
'cause Maurya & Moghal dynasty doesn't exist anymore... but Congress does..

3.) Not a single riot have happened in Rahul Gandhi's constituency so he is clean in this, no riot have happened in kejriwal's constituency hence he is clean but what about Modi??

:lol: Rahul Gandhi is still a Congressi... heir apparent to the genocidal hierarchy which is responsible for the largest amount of communal riots in India.
4.) If any sane person just looks carefully i have not raised the issue of Gujarat riots or named Modi but just reported what's happening in India currently as BJP claims of development and target every govt. of riots it should first correct its own house on order.

But BJP supporters just start posting off topic because they have no answer n the real topic.

If you use your marbles carefully I have also not raised Rahul Gandhi or Arvind Kejriwal... but the truth about a party which is responsible for maximum bloodshed in this country post independence, which is still in power.

1.) I don't wanna derail this thread with the pics of riots and dead bodies of attacks happening all over pakistan. :rolleyes:

2.) You are welcome to post ur opinion on the topic or BJP as its the subject but if you make fun of people of India by offering sympathy when its ur nation that needs the most causes trouble.

3.) You can target BJP but targeting my nation or constriction will not be allowed by me or 126 crore Indians.

1- You can share all you want in a thread about Pakistan. this thread is about communal violence in India.

2- Unless you mean that all Indian sympathizing victims all over the world are actually insulting the victims this argument holds no water whatsoever.

3- Sorry but communal violence in India effects the whole neighbourhood unless my threads are against forum rules and policies you can't do diddly squat.

Hindu-Taliban-in-India.jpg

I hope minorities survive this election season.

1.) Where did i have said its done by the BJP??? I have only reported the riots happening at present time and these are all in the BJP states only. If you read the news you will understand the allegations by the local Muslims in those states.

2.) Yes, you are right controlling right is not easy but riots goes on for a whole month and Prime Minsiter atal bihari vajpayee have to intervene to ask and follow the "Rajdharma" the duty of the govt. is a serious issue.

3.) As for the Modi one have to understand that 84 riot issue can't be raised as rajeev gandhi is not alive even if he was responsible you can't punish him. But Modi is contesting for the PM post and his actions will be scrutinized.

Its a irony that Modi always raises Gujarat as his work as its just the last 12 years of his life that he have done something as pwrr his own words.

Rest of his 65 years - 12 years = 53 years of public life he have not done anything. But the Gujarat riots were also happened in those 12 years.

If BJP stop projecting Modi as PM candidate no one will raise the Gujarat riot issue.

one of the article states.....there was a verbal spat after which a minority started firing bullets and injured many.....then the majority group hindus followed him into a village and riot started
the way u commented and highlighted some point......it indicates you are accusing the bjp govt(vasundhara raje govt.) here
they are no way involved in communal riots......

2-he just asked him once and there were no riots in gujarat since 2002
still you accuse him of riots
he is as gud as any congressi in these things
bringing riots into every narendra modi topic isnt going to help

3-what was the role of narendra modi in those riots.....it was a riot.......muslims and hindus both got killed......
if he was involved....then why it wasnt proved in the court.....did he killed any muslim.......did he stopped the police from doing its work......what the hell did he do......

he talks about 15 years bcoz during those 15 yrs he was the cm.....and he has done those works during that period......
just bcoz bjp nominated him as pm candidate......u are bringing riots into every issue

tell me one thing......is it gonna help in stopping him from becoming pm candidate
if he becomes pm.....will he cause riots?????

oho that means we all the citizens of india sudn't vote a qualified person and capable person,who has a gud track record on the cards of development and governance only bcoz the so called riot was there in its place but go for the dork ones bcoz no riot has occurred in their constituency ....woooooo what a gr8 logic. U can go with ur kinship with gandis but when they kick ur *** after fulfilling of their bogus interest,as always they have been doing, then dont complain

The problem with u guys the same old one, u never go for the merit of a person, for u ur community and religion is first and INDIA is last , but us for a normal middle class guy its the reverse
'"INDIA first then everything"

But i hope the muslims in india choose merit this time,so that a new era of development, governance and brotherhood can be prevail in future.........

@Bhai Zakir Bhaijaan, there's no way one can differentiate between Congress and BJP rule on the basis of communal riots. If anything, Congress has a worse track record.

I can understand your eminent dislike for the BJP. But no amount of glossing over can mask the stench of Congress and it's use of communal tension as an instrument of Vote Bank Politics.

Just to knock some sense into your pea brain!

'cause Maurya & Moghal dynasty doesn't exist anymore... but Congress does..

:lol: Rahul Gandhi is still a Congressi... heir apparent to the genocidal hierarchy which is responsible for the largest amount of communal riots in India.

1) So u mean every brahmin or RSS worker is murderer because they killed gandhi??

2.) Everyone in bjp corrupt because their national president was caught taking bribe in their national headquarter?

3.) First time in the history of India a central govt. minister was caught taking bribe in India that too on camera and its BJP minister dilip singh judev was caught and he was saying on camera "Paisa khuda to nahi, par kuda se kum bhi nahi" does it makes every minsiter and MP of BJP corrupt?? :woot:

4.) Every person should be hanged and prosecuted because of the sins or deeds of their ansastors or organization in past?

@Bhai Zakir Bhaijaan, there's no way one can differentiate between Congress and BJP rule on the basis of communal riots. If anything, Congress has a worse track record.

I can understand your eminent dislike for the BJP. But no amount of glossing over can mask the stench of Congress and it's use of communal tension as an instrument of Vote Bank Politics.

I agree with you CONgress and BJP are all same but as AAP proved to be more fizz then substance nation have no choice but to remove the pathetic pro pak, pro USA MMS and CONgress with bjp for 2-3 years then bring back the sober and grounded congress.

2-he just asked him once and there were no riots in gujarat since 2002
still you accuse him of riots
he is as gud as any congressi in these things
bringing riots into every narendra modi topic isnt going to help

3-what was the role of narendra modi in those riots.....it was a riot.......muslims and hindus both got killed......
if he was involved....then why it wasnt proved in the court.....did he killed any muslim.......did he stopped the police from doing its work......what the hell did he do......

he talks about 15 years bcoz during those 15 yrs he was the cm.....and he has done those works during that period......
just bcoz bjp nominated him as pm candidate......u are bringing riots into every issue

tell me one thing......is it gonna help in stopping him from becoming pm candidate
if he becomes pm.....will he cause riots?????

1.) Hanging a rapist don't stop rapes but its brings a sense of justice and fear of law.

2.) Why it have taken 1 whole month to stop riots if 1984 riots can be stopped in 3 days why can't Gujarat riots?

3.) I am not saying only Muslims died in the riots, just because i am a muslim people think that i just get agitated because of it. But my point is that this man is no good administrator gujarat was already one of the developed states in India even before Modi he just makes us all fool.

4.) First he get Hindus killed in Godhara train then he gets both Hindus and Muslims get killed in the Gujarat riots. Its just called politics to save his post.

1) So u mean every brahmin or RSS worker is murderer because they killed gandhi??
Comprehension problem.. or plain ignorant? You are quick to allude the riots at BJP ruled states to BJP as a party. But don't want to allude riots under congress rule to Congress party? We are not talking about individuals. You set a parameter when you opened this thread & blamed a particular political party. When you got smacked with the reality... you are trying to escape with the strawman argument?
2.) Everyone in bjp corrupt because their national president was caught taking bribe in their national headquarter?

3.) First time in the history of India a central govt. minister was caught taking bribe in India that too on camera and its BJP minister dilip singh judev was caught and he was saying on camera "Paisa khuda to nahi, par kuda se kum bhi nahi" does it makes every minsiter and MP of BJP corrupt?? :woot:

4.) Every person should be hanged and prosecuted because of the sins or deeds of their ansastors or organization in past?

So you are trolling in a thread opened by yourself? I thought you wanted to discuss about political riots.. but when you just had a reality check.. you thought you'll divert the topic?
Still.. talking about corruption, no one can match Congress. It's official now that the current central govt is the most corrupt in the history of independent India.

Do you want me to list down the list of corruption under congress rule just like the one I smacked you with riots under Congress?

1.) Hanging a rapist don't stop rapes but its brings a sense of justice and fear of law.

2.) Why it have taken 1 whole month to stop riots if 1984 riots can be stopped in 3 days why can't Gujarat riots?

3.) I am not saying only Muslims died in the riots, just because i am a muslim people think that i just get agitated because of it. But my point is that this man is no good administrator gujarat was already one of the developed states in India even before Modi he just makes us all fool.

4.) First he get Hindus killed in Godhara train then he gets both Hindus and Muslims get killed in the Gujarat riots. Its just called politics to save his post.

when u highlight those issues of riots......u are inciting fear among muslims here......
u arent hanging a rapist here.....rather u r calling him a rapist.....if he isnt a rapist....callling him a rapist every single minute may actually turn him into one

no riots could be stopped 3 days.....be it sikh riots,be it muzzafarnagar,be it ayodhya......be it anywhere

did modi develop gujarat
here are some links from reliable news papers
Here's proof that Gujarat has flourished under Narendra Modi - Rediff.com Business

Did Narendra Modi make Gujarat Vibrant? | Business Standard

if point number 4 is correct.......u will see another major riot in another 4 months....if you dont see one then dont accuse him again for the same

having said this...i again say.....i m nt a modi fan but i dont want congress either in centre

Lagta hai congressi kutte apni history bhool gaye hain...
Communal Riots History, India - When Congress was the Ruling Party of India

Communal Riots in BJP ruled states

getimage.aspx

Police take out flag march in Ujjain

Prohibitory orders under Section 144 of the CrPC were clamped in the town after two communities entered into a dispute in Mahakal police station limits on Tuesday.

Superintendent of police Anurag said to avert any untoward situation in the town, police had deployed six companies. A case has been registered against five persons on charge of obstructing government officials from doing their duties.

Case under Section 353, 294, 323, 332, 336, 145 and 149 of IPC against Ankit Porwal, Sukhvinder Singh Khanuja, Anil Rai, Prashant Chandeli, Manish Chouhan and others.

On Tuesday, Hindu outfits took out rally in the town without taking prior permission from the administration after some anti-social put cow dung on a temple situated between Seetagate and Gopal Temple.

During the rally, minority community people from Jama Masjid area came on road and were involved in a dispute. However, police intervened immediately to control the situation. Police used canes and tear gas shells to disperse the mob.

Hindustan Times e-Paper

Flag march in MP town
: HT SYNDICATION

MLA stays away, Muslim villagers slam Raje's BJP govt
3 dead (2 hindus ands 1 muslim) many injured 20 houses torced

Riots, curfew in Pratapgarh - India - DNA

MLA stays away, Muslim villagers slam Raje govt | The Indian Express

MLA stays away, Muslim villagers slam Raje govt | The Indian Express

There are riots happening in about half of BJP ruled states but corporate backed Media who is behind Modi is suppressing the news.

Presently BJP is ruling 5 states in India out of which there are riots happening in 2 states at present.

on a tangent.. who is more efficient in eliminating minorities .. is it BJP or Talibuns ?

Back
Top Bottom