What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

Guys Nigerian weightlifter caught for doping!

Santoshi Matsa's bronze medal has been upgraded to silver. And the 4 position person who also Indian, now gets Bronze :)

TOI live blog
Amit Kumar is also through to Men's 57kg Wrestling final with a 10-0 victory over Azhar Hussain of Pakistan :)

for a 16 year old she was too strong to be true.

Yeah, I was quite surprised too, sometimes it is unintentional, might have entered through contamination of food stuffs/suppliments...but anyway, we get the medals.

Guys Nigerian weightlifter caught for doping!

Santoshi Matsa's bronze medal has been upgraded to silver. And the 4 position person who also Indian, now gets Bronze :)

That girl was indeed too strong for her age...and the way the fat lady in the coaching staff was speaking something or the other in her ears indeed looked very suspicious. Anyways the secondary tests are yet to take place tmrw. If she is indeed disqualified then congrats to the Ghana lady who came 2nd, she was so experienced yet didn't the gold in any CWG yet. Was crying when she couldn't lift the weight successfully in her 3rd attempt...kept on smiling after her every successful lift but broke down after she failed to beat the Nigerian.

Last edited:
TOI live blog
Amit Kumar is also through to Men's 57kg Wrestling final with a 10-0 victory over Azhar Hussain of Pakistan :)

Yeah, I was quite surprised too, sometimes it is unintentional, might have entered through contamination of food stuffs/suppliments...but anyway, we get the medals.
India is in final in Women's 48 kgs category as well. Only Jyothi missed out today I think.

Tune in to Ten Sports now, Gagan Narang in action.

Has 8 common wealth golds, going for 9th one. A record in itself if he gets there.

Fingers crossed.

Shooting Legend.

The legend himself Gagan Narang. Disappointing he won just Silver in yesterday's even...he won 4 golds by himself in Delhi CWG...anything below Gold is below his standards. Cmmon Champ !!

Wrestling finals starts in an hour.

yes, he is the one.

WTF BBC not giving wrestling. I remember USA and UK lobbying to get wrestling out of Olympics. Looks like these guys are cry babies as wrestling and weight lifting was dominated by Iran and Russia. :lol:

WTF BBC not giving wrestling. I remember USA and UK lobbying to get wrestling out of Olympics. Looks like these guys are cry babies as wrestling and weight lifting was dominated by Iran and Russia. :lol:
totally agree, they have a sport where old dudes throw different sizes of balls. what's that all about is it English kanchay?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom