What's new

COMMENT: Taliban vs India —Rafia Zakaria (Who is the worse enemy?)

India should understand that Pakistan is the last line of defense for them as well.
If Pakistan fall( God forbid), who would stop Taliban, LeT, etc etc to attack India?

the last line of defense

Good Comedy :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

the last line of defense

Good Comedy :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

than what you ARE waiting for .
this time indian will bleed Pakistani already see unseen death everyday now they know how to pay back.
stop raw in afghanistan and bring your army.

this time indian will bleed Pakistani already see unseen death everyday now they know how to pay back.

And you still think India is supporting Taliban in Pakistan? You think Taliban will stop if they are ever able to capture Pakistan and not come to India and India will want them to capture India too!

fullstory

Its called...fair exchange.....you are getting back that you gave to the world......hate...and more hate....so why complain when you get the same in return.

And you still think India is supporting Taliban in Pakistan? You think Taliban will stop if they are ever able to capture Pakistan and not come to India and India will want them to capture India too!

fullstory

taliban knows Pakistani are there enemy now and that why they are linking with indians to at-least survive .
then i agree it will be indians turn. like in Afghanistan american helped them and then their turn came.

Its called...fair exchange.....you are getting back that you gave to the world......hate...and more hate....so why complain when you get the same in return.

Hindustan will get theirs.
explain what we gave to the world.it was american who invest their money in afghanistan for war only in Russian afghan war.american got their goal and went out .if american spent some money on afghanistan education then we would not see this.

I think the Pakistanis are deliberately linking TTP with India/Hindus , so that the Pakistani public will hate them and support the Pakistani Army to attack them.

Hindustan will get theirs.
explain what we gave to the world.it was american who invest their money in afghanistan for war only in Russian afghan war.american got their goal and went out .if american spent some money on afghanistan education then we would not see this.

Of course, it is always someone else's fault. Pakistan was not even aware it was all happening, let alone actively organizing and abetting the whole show.

All the the material and personnel help that Taliban needed to invade Afghanistan and to drive out Russians, and then to drive out the Northern Alliance etc was all teleported to Afghanistan, disappearing from depots in USA and The Saudi lands, and appearing magically in Afghanistani Talibans' hands.

Even indoctrinated ethnic Pashtun fighters were all manufactured in USA through biotechnology and were sent through the same teleport.

Pakistan never had anything to do with it. Ever. Possibly RAW was involved...

Do I get you right, pakomar bhai?

There is or never will be a link between India and Taliban ( Pakistan Army B-Team).

Of course, it is always someone else's fault. Pakistan was not even aware it was all happening, let alone actively organizing and abetting the whole show.

All the the material and personnel help that Taliban needed to invade Afghanistan and to drive out Russians, and then to drive out the Northern Alliance etc was all teleported to Afghanistan, disappearing from depots in USA and The Saudi lands, and appearing magically in Afghanistani Talibans' hands.

Even indoctrinated ethnic Pashtun fighters were all manufactured in USA through biotechnology and were sent through the same teleport.

Pakistan never had anything to do with it. Ever. Possibly RAW was involved...

Do I get you right, pakomar bhai?
at the Russian afghan war no one can draw line between northern alliance and talibans US only want their dirty work to be done that it.
who brought Usama in Afghanistan and who turned against US. i think according to you its Pakistan fault. let me remind you that US war was against Usama not talibans it was US landing in afghanistan that turned tablians against US also.

I think Pakistan has found a way to close this gulf - a way out of the dilemma. Mr. Rehman Malik's recent statements have proved it.

He has fused the enemy in to giant Hindu-Taliban monster. A dangerous djinn that talks in the language of Islam but licks the boots of Hindus behind their back. Now they can be killed with no remorse.

the real jinn was unlocked by the USSR invasion of afghanistan. Fed by USA and the Gulf states. Nortured by Pakistan.
Why all the blame on Pakistan. What we did then was only option.
More than 30 years have passed, how may more will pass before this jinn is locked or killed?
We have to wait these painful years to pass.

This is the first time in history that Pakistan / India / US have common converging interests to crush Taliban.

All are working on a common agenda to support the US Army of occupation in Afghanistan.

India is supporting the initiative because they are being promoted as the dominant power in South Asia by the US.

We are doing it because our corrupt leaders are being asked to "Do More".

Back
Top Bottom