What's new

Commando Mountain Warfare Training Command Centre

But seriously I think outlook is important too, I thought new camos, equipment etc. would look better, But I'm kinda disappointed.

It is very important. Look at US soldiers. They look very impressive. Broad-shouldered, heavily armored and well equipped. Even professional. They deterrence others.

It is very important. Look at US soldiers. They look very impressive. Broad-shouldered, heavily armored and well equipped. Even professional. They deterrence others.

Your soldiers must be even more impressive than US soldiers. Most Germans i have seen in the holidays are huge. (Mostly family fathers who drinks from morning to night, near the pools. They are gigantic....)

@Targon:

tmp_Screenshot_2013-12-19-22-15-48-688564718.png tmp_Screenshot_2013-12-19-22-12-4466098409.png

Your soldiers must be even more impressive than US soldiers. Most Germans i have seen in the holidays are huge. (Mostly family fathers who drinks from morning to night, near the pools. They are gigantic....)

Sinan, yeah some months ago I was in airport, there were 3 giants longer then everyone in a crowded area, they were absolutely Germans :D but despite their size they didn't looked badass, they were like longer Justin Biebers.

We rarely see it. Why these helmets you mentioned (with camo) aren't standard gear ?

I don't know. But i am sure it is not about dissuasiveness or impression, it is about its function. In west you don't see often but it is an obligation in domestic security operation bases and their pattern depends on season, geography or climate. We have various climates and geographies in our motherland, "Allaha şükür, ecdada minnet. :)", you know. But I have seen three camo pattern on helmet covers; snow white, jungle and national camo pattern.

Should be this. :D Great Isn't it.

xenon54 My one is not imaginary..real outfit
Can somebody explain the gear he has? How can he hear with that headphone? He also seems to have some tinted glass he looks through.

Can somebody explain the gear he has? How can he hear with that headphone? He also seems to have some tinted glass he looks through.

Don't know, but I'd like to ask that person where he got his Airsoft gear from.

Or this. :lol:
The creator of the game is even a Turk. :D

Crysis-US-Nanosuit-1324.jpg
From Wikipedia :

Cevat Yerli is a Turkish-German computer game developer. He is the co-founder, CEO and President of Crytek, one of the largest video game developers in Germany. Yerli is the son of Turkish immigrants in Germany. He founded Crytek in 1997 and formally turned it into a company in 1999. His brothers, Faruk and Avni, joined Crytek in 2000 and 2001, respectively. The company developed games such as Far Cry and the Crysis series. Cevat Yerli has been the director and executive producer on nearly all of the company's games.

Great Turks....:enjoy:

Of course, but what I am talking about is optical illusion.

Turkish soldiers can operate with little food and supplies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom