What's new

Commando Mountain Warfare Training Command Centre

Nice helms, maybe next time they use smaller ones. :-)

Referring to pic no.2 right ?

I don't still get it , why we don't use helmets with a camo pattern. :undecided:

@AlpErTunga

Right. I want to ask the same question.

Looks like those are for wood/grass lands,look at the environment.
Dont think so, cause they all use the same pattern (green). With a few exceptions. Few days ago, I saw new turkish helm, maybe smaller, different design, more like US ones. Whats happening with this?

Last edited:
Referring to pic no.2 right ?

I don't still get it , why we don't use helmets with a camo pattern. :undecided:

@AlpErTunga

I don't have any exact technique info about their sizes but I think leaving some space between head and helmet is more comfortable. And about the color; we have fabric covers with different camo patterns for our ballistic protective composite helmets. But their original color is olive green just as it is on the pictures.

Right. I want to ask the same question.

Dont think so, cause they all use the same pattern (green). With a few exceptions. Few days ago, I saw new turkish helm, maybe smaller, different design, more like US ones. Whats happening with this?
It should't have started to be distributed, coz I have not seen them yet.

Whats that new helmet you talking about ? any info ?

Should be this. :D

Or this. :lol:
The creator of the game is even a Turk. :D

Crysis-US-Nanosuit-1324.jpg

But seriously I think outlook is important too, I thought new camos, equipment etc. would look better, But I'm kinda disappointed.

new type of Turkish-style helmet will begin to be used this year, but it is all oval and bigger than these old ones, also, they are green too. because of the changes in camouflage patterns by years, they prefer to make helmets green standart and use fabric covers made of the that year pattern. units themselves buy covers from the civil tailors , for 10 tl each (5 $)

I don't have any exact technique info about their sizes but I think leaving some space between head and helmet is more comfortable. And about the color; we have fabric covers with different camo patterns for our ballistic protective composite helmets. But their original color is olive green just as it is on the pictures.

We rarely see it. Why these helmets you mentioned (with camo) aren't standard gear ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom