What's new

Commanding officer 11Cavelry Lt Col Tehseen Zafar has expired due to multiple heart attacks

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CxesTzbW8AAS2Fe.jpg

CxesTF4WIAActFy.jpg

Commanding officer 11Cavelry Lt Col Tehseen Zafar has expired due to multiple heart attacks

Sir died while playing polo.
Very Sad indeed.
A gem of an Offr.
Sustained Extensive Anterior Wall Myocardial Infarction while playing polo and fell off the horse.
Was brought to Trauma Ctr CMH Mtn in a state of cardiac arrest.
CPR was done and successfully revived but was very critical and was put on ventilator.
He again went into cardiac arrest and was again revived.
Underwent Angioplasty at CPEIC Mtn but had extensive clotting of main heart vessel.
Even Temporary Pace Maker was also installed
but despite all efforts by a heavily professional team unfortunately could not survive.

IMG-20161117-WA0012.jpg

Inna Lillahe Waa Inna Elehe Rajeoon

RIP...May ALLah bless his soul with peace and mercy.

It is really strange and hard to believe that such an active and healthy guy can suffer from heart disease.

My bro's Paltoon mate. A gem of a person according to him.
Smoking among officers is a silent killer.

depends on how many they smoke and what they smoke, alcohol among officers is supposed to be another killer

Most are chain smokers and gen smoke good quality cigs. Pak officers very rarily booze. Some have genetic causes of CAD and then have accelerate atherosclerosis with smoking. I have seen as young as 28 year old Airforce pilots dying of heart attacks common thing is smoking.

I could never come to terms with the word "expired"... I've always assosciated this word with things... wonder why we have to make it too mainstream...
I guess i'll change... fk i'll expire one day too...

Which course was he from I am guessing 94 and on wards?

Aren't people from 98 being promoted to full colonels?
No, my other bro is from 96 and he is still a Lt Col, I think 98 LC were 1 year into the rank. Anyhow Full Colonel is not the usual rank after Lt Col it is Brig. In some staff appointments and near retirement usually you get to Full Colonel but not in command.
My bro from 98 LC took early retirement.

No, my other bro is from 96 and he is still a Lt Col, I think 98 LC were 1 year into the rank. Anyhow Full Colonel is not the usual rank after Lt Col it is Brig. In some staff appointments and near retirement usually you get to Full Colonel but not in command.
My bro from 98 LC took early retirement.
Oh sorry I had 88 in mind. I am running high fever today caught cold last night :crazy:. So my guess about him being from 94 onward was right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom