What's new

Coming back?: Britain has frozen my bank accounts, says Altaf

That's one of many reasons why dog Altaf wants to run from UK. Bastard should be punished for his crimes.

AH & PM had been working together ... And still are on same page ... Aren't they :azn:

Is ki bori tayar karo. Is ko apni Pakistaniat yad a gaye. Chutia ja Yindia ab

Finally he the boot. Figures why his passport is on hold.

Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain revealed that the British government has frozen all his bank accounts in the United Kingdom.

In an interview with a private news channel on Saturday, he said, “I face money laundering and other cases, which have not been presented in court so far. And without any proof, the British government has sealed all my bank accounts.”

The MQM chief admitted that the British authorities had conducted raids at his house and at his office. “No lawyer is willing to come forward because they are afraid of the British establishment. But I will continue to fight and face everything alone.” He said the British government can put him in jail and kill him but he will ‘continue to speak the truth’. “If I have to die, then why not in Pakistan?”

Regarding his national identity card, Altaf said he has warts on his legs and feet and therefore, cannot walk properly. However, he managed to come to the MQM’s secretariat in London where Nadra officials carried out the procedure.

“Now they are saying the data has gone corrupt? Do the prime minister and the interior minister want me to beg for my Pakistaniat (Pakistani identity)? I don’t want this charity from them.” He said he was disappointed with the Sindh governor for remaining silent in the recent meeting with Nawaz Sharif. “They were putting false accusations on us, but the governor did not say anything and remained quiet.”

Coming back?: Britain has frozen my bank accounts, says Altaf – The Express Tribune

This is funny because no lawyer is willing to come forward to take up a case against MQM.
Saying goes "Jesa kerna vesa dharna"

This is funny because no lawyer is willing to come forward to take up a case against MQM.
Saying goes "Jesa kerna vesa dharna"
& what is the case in which court?lolzz

Exactly what cases!
why dont you try to bring a case against Altaf in sindh high court and you will find out same day
there are alot of cases on every politician in pakistan , then whats the point?
what it has to do with him?

AH & PM had been working together ... And still are on same page ... Aren't they :azn:

Yes they worked together but Karachi developed & crime was at all time low because Gen. Musharraf had put them on the right path. Unlike PPP & PML-N who are fighting for control.

What do you mean by on the same page?

Regarding his national identity card, Altaf said he has warts on his legs and feet and therefore, cannot walk properly. However, he managed to come to the MQM’s secretariat in London where Nadra officials carried out the procedure.

All the politicians, get their passports and Id cards without any hassle, let them go one day in disguise as a common man and see for themselves how quickly and easily the average Pakistani gets his new/renewed passport and ID card in Pakistan.

“Now they are saying the data has gone corrupt? Do the prime minister and the interior minister want me to beg for my Pakistaniat (Pakistani identity)?

It has been a long hibernation or maybe just thinking of a way out and he stumbled on his decades old passport in his attic and said, “Oh I have this also”

Mother F***** isn't that why you ran away from Pakistan and sought asylum in UK on grounds of threats to life?

Why not die, where you live asshole?

and now you have warts to go to Pakistan consulate to apply for your NIC, but you can come all the way to Pakistan?

You forgot mention the piles in your mouth and eternal constipation of your sound chords.

Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain revealed that the British government has frozen all his bank accounts in the United Kingdom.

In an interview with a private news channel on Saturday, he said, “I face money laundering and other cases, which have not been presented in court so far. And without any proof, the British government has sealed all my bank accounts.”

The MQM chief admitted that the British authorities had conducted raids at his house and at his office. “No lawyer is willing to come forward because they are afraid of the British establishment. But I will continue to fight and face everything alone.” He said the British government can put him in jail and kill him but he will ‘continue to speak the truth’. “If I have to die, then why not in Pakistan?”

“Now they are saying the data has gone corrupt? Do the prime minister and the interior minister want me to beg for my Pakistaniat (Pakistani identity)? I don’t want this charity from them.” He said he was disappointed with the Sindh governor for remaining silent in the recent meeting with Nawaz Sharif. “They were putting false accusations on us, but the governor did not say anything and remained quiet.”

Coming back?: Britain has frozen my bank accounts, says Altaf – The Express Tribune

Probably they are sending him for some "evil" deeds or maybe commando Mushy has called him for help.

British have a history of discarding agents when they run out of their useful life.

Last edited:
Ifever he denounces his British passport he won’t do it in love of Pakistan.

I won’t be surprised:

1) If he has already got another nationality or under process apart from the UK passport which does not have extradition treaty with UK

Or

2) settles in another country as a Pakistani National to avoid extradition to UK

Back
Top Bottom