What's new

Comic-con India 2013 - Photo review

Nice pictures. :woot:

This girl with the dagger, is she a Northeast Indian?
@Chinese-Dragon
285751_535177639847530_324544102_n.jpg

Yes we can :P

You cannot define an "indian race".

17619_535177709847523_1682575953_n.jpg

543655_535177769847517_1516608325_n.jpg

I saw @KS here as well...

539665_535177753180852_1826370083_n.jpg

644160_535179123180715_672197851_n.jpg

539740_535179233180704_903811216_n.jpg

563055_535179803180647_174351995_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*Bump*

@gambit

@ children of the night, insomniacs and other side of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Super Muzloum, I strongly object at these photographs of young men and women doing god knows what together in the same place - and even worse they have smiles on their faces and appear happy - then there is shame of people from all over the world, except you know where, shamelessly hawking their talent and labor, without regard for religious and sectarian considerations, - this is surely a sign of the end, and we should be focusing on the after life, will God really be pleased with happy smiling people in Western clothes? I don't think so.

As a Super Muzloum, I strongly object at these photographs of young men and women doing god knows what together in the same place - and even worse they have smiles on their faces and appear happy - then there is shame of people from all over the world, except you know where, shamelessly hawking their talent and labor, without regard for religious and sectarian considerations, - this is surely a sign of the end, and we should be focusing on the after life, will God really be pleased with happy smiling people in Western clothes? I don't think so.

Now now.. lets not bring in our little misunderstandings about religion in here.
It would make Thor unhappy.. and you dont make norse-gods unhappy.

Golden. :lol:
Although this time you may be wrong. There were quite a few "islamic" comics along with everything else in there. Starting with the sufi comics. They seemed like perfectly normal civilized human beings. Didnt seem to think participation was haram.

Golden. :lol:
Although this time you may be wrong. There were quite a few "islamic" comics along with everything else in there. Starting with the sufi comics. They seemed like perfectly normal civilized human beings. Didnt seem to think participation was haram.

Already suspect, how can it not be Haram?, Can the beloved prophet (brobhet) now also be a comic book hero? bringing Mercy through forgiveness? Already it's clear that it's a Liberal fascist conspiracy to blaspheme and insult

Now now.. lets not bring in our little misunderstandings about religion in here.
It would make Thor unhappy.. and you dont make norse-gods unhappy.

can thor and super muzloum make it to the express comic-con later this year ? :lol:
wenches, heroes and rum are a given.

Already suspect, how can it not be Haram?, Can the beloved prophet (brobhet) now also be a comic book hero? bringing Mercy through forgiveness? Already it's clear that it's a Liberal fascist conspiracy to blaspheme and insult

Well, if you do want to toe that line..
You need to prove as a Missloum.. if that is indeed Haram.

can thor and super muzloum make it to the express comic-con later this year ? :lol:
wenches, heroes and rum are a given.

Depends if the Hulk obliges and the Hinjew gives free passes(along with a ticket, and visa.. and accommodation, and some money to spend)

Well, if you do want to toe that line..
You need to prove as a Missloum.. if that is indeed Haram.

I'm a super Muzloum, I don't need to prove anything, I mean it's not science with the need to prove. :astagh:

Depends if the Hulk obliges and the Hinjew gives free passes(along with a ticket, and visa.. and accommodation, and some money to spend)

If you meant me, its a chrisjew. And no :( . That would affect my jewish credentials.

I'm a super Muzloum, I don't need to prove anything, I mean it's not science with the need to prove. :astagh:

No, you are an impostor.. You dont believe in the force..

Now me.. Im a jedi.. fighting the dark side of the force.

If you meant me, its a chrisjew. And no :( . That would affect my jewish credentials.

Tsk tsk tsk..
Have you learnt nothing..
When addressing a Pakistani and you are Indian.. consider yourself classified as Hindu..even if you pray 5 times a day, fast ...the whole shebang.. YOU ARE A HINDU..
now accept it .. or the hammer of thor shall fall on your head.

Not many hot girls in super hero costumes :cry: (which is the whole point of organizing comic-con :rofl:)

No, you are an impostor.. You dont believe in the force..

Now me.. Im a jedi.. fighting the dark side of the force.

Tsk tsk tsk..
Have you learnt nothing..
When addressing a Pakistani and you are Indian.. consider yourself classified as Hindu..even if you pray 5 times a day, fast ...the whole shebang.. YOU ARE A HINDU..
now accept it .. or the hammer of thor shall fall on your head.

Busted! dang -!- My suPer Muzloum powers need a recharge - the Jedi hit me with super Muzloum Kyrpontite!

Back
Top Bottom