What's new

Comfortable Honeymoon Destinations in Pakistan

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Comfortable Honeymoon Destinations in Pakistan

Honeymoon was never part of Pakistani culture but since world is so connected today, honeymoon has become partially a part of Pakistani lifestyle. It might not be taken into consideration in rural areas, but people in urban areas do love to go on honeymoons within and outside Pakistan. Since Pakistan too has so many wonderful places, one must consider Pakistan too for their honeymoon. Here is a list for your featuring comfortable honeymoon places in Pakistan.

1) Shogran

An extremely beautiful hill top situated on a green plateau in the Kaghan Valley, KPK. Extreme snowfall in winters and a cozy weather during summers, this is the best honeymoon destination. You get chance to visit several nearby attractions including Siri-Paye Meadows, Makran Peak, Kiwaietc. Shogran has some of the best hotels with wonderful views that gives special treatment to their customers on honeymoon.

Shogran%2Bhoneymoon.jpg

2) Shangrila Resorts

Another wonderful honeymoon destination with a lake view. You can travel via road or can take flight from Islamabad. This beautiful place is in Skardu, Gilgit-Baltistan. Must have this place in your honeymoon destination.

Shangrila%2Bhoneymoon.jpg

3) Murree / Bhurban

One of the most visited tourist spot and the most popular honeymoon destination in Pakistan. Murree has numerous hotels that are very comfortable for couples on their honeymoon. Apart from visiting Murree's Mall Road, you must visit the nearby places including Ayubia, Nathiagali, Dongagali,Bhurban, Patriata, Khanaspur, Kashmir Point.

Murree%2Bhoneymoon.jpg

4) Neelam Valley

It is called heaven on earth. It gives you breath taking and lush green views. Azad Kashmir's this valley is extremely romantic and you should consider this too. Keran, Arang Kel, Sharda, Taobat, Neelam Valley has countless beautiful towns and villages that can make your honeymoon memorable and joyful.

Neelam%2BValley%2Bhoneymoon.jpg

5) Naran

Another most popular and most frequently visited destination. It is a beautiful part of Kaghan Valley and hosts so many beautiful landscapes. Saiful Malook lake is a must-to-visit place, apart from this, you should visit other nearby places including Lulusar Lake, Lalazar Meadows, Kunhar River,Rafting place. This is another very comfortable place to visit for honeymoon.

Naran%2Bhoneymoon.jpg

6) Swat Valley

Swat valley is one of the most beautiful valleys of Pakistan.This valley has beautiful places that one must consider for their honeymoon.There are several lakes that can add charms in your honeymoon, as well as you should must visit Bahrain, Kalam Valley and Malam Jabba upon making this valley your honeymoon destination.

Swat%2BValley%2Bhoneymoon.jpg

7) Hunza Valley

Hunza Valley is home to Pakistan's most unique and picturesque views. Lakes, mountains, lakes and a beautiful paved road makes Hunza valley a lovely choice for honeymoon. You get to visit so many places that makes your honeymoon even more productive in terms of things-to-experience.

hunza%2Bvalley%2Bhoneymoon.jpg

8) Fairy Meadows

In the lap of Nanga Parbat mountain, their lies a beautiful place called fairy meadows. These views can make every one fall in love with them. Must consider this place if you have plans of camping with your partner, else there are many cottages too that can host love birds.

fairy%2Bmeadows%2Bhoneymoon.jpg

Without a doubt these are most romantic places in Pakistan too. Have a beautiful love-life, best of luck.

Pretty good places but unfortunately of all them lacks infrastructure!

I am single and I plan to visit all these places with my buddies. :victory:

don't go muree there are hundreds of agent for hotels restaurants shops and beggars . hundreds of annoying peoples asing you bhai ye chayee bhai wo chayee on every step

summer is the best time to visit these places....i dont know what people like in seeing snowed up places...they are traffic nightmare

Yes Good view of landscape and good looking ladies around, what a sight it will be. :cool:
Just kidding, that lake is actually a melted glacier. I actually did that and only I know how much pain and shiver I had to bear after it. Thank God I didn't suffer from hypothermia.

Good to know. Is it necessary to have a wife to visit these places? :partay:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom