What's new

Comedy Speech by Bilawal Zardari

Almas Bobby sends Proposal to Bilawal Zardari after watching his actions packed PPP promo .......

Sadly one day he and his like may be the PM.

Pishawer ma aesa mummy daddy ko hath hath len ga Pathan Bahi :omghaha:

DAMMIT He is Pakistani Version of Rahul Gandhi
I don't think so mate!! I mean even though pappu=Gandu to me I feel that this guy trumps pappu on many fronts. :cheesy: I still remember after he and his abbu got over with the Ajmer trip and all that donation stuff and went back to Pakland he immediately made a speech,"there is so much poverty on both the sides that our countries should stop spending on defence and divert those funds to welfare programmes"!!Now the question that arises is that 1) Where the hell did he get to know that there is as much poverty on the Indian side a it is in Pakistan,as the entire trip was by air including the last phase which was in IAF choppers? 2)Does he even have the faintest of idea as to how much we spend on our welfare programmes?And lastly from all his antics it appears as if he is gay for sure!! :what:

aik bar aanay do mughey
deekh loon ga in sab she males ko:pissed:

agly election main zardari kaman hoon gay or MAIN APKI JAAN teer :omghaha:

maaf ker BC meri bewi ne suna to meri kher nhi ja kisi or ki jaan ban meri aik hai :omghaha:

Tuuu apneiii halqeii seii kiyun nahin MNA ya phir MPA kharaaa hotaaa - System ko unnnder seiii theek karnaa pareiii gaaa hummein !

Inshallah bhai... larien gai... per politics say pehlay khud kuch ban jaien... abhi tou chachu waghera ka zamana hai...bus btt teri dua chahiye.

He needs a shoe thrown at him. Right to that very large head of his.

This ought to do:

bush-shoe.gif

Back
Top Bottom