What's new

Comedy King Umar Sharif's Video Message to Prime Minister Imran Khan

BRAVO_

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

sad to see our comedy king in this situation .. i hope and pray for the better health of Umar Sharif ..

Sometimes I get this impression that the right and left hands in PMIK Govt remain abnoxiously ignorant to “certain aspect” and plight of people in the Country … why Mr. Omar Sharif had to get to the point where he had to make a video message to let the concerned knows he need help … “waqai bohat behisi hey is muaasherey mein ..”

Phir chahtein hein ke dua bhi qubool ho …

All of us at some point in life has watch Umar Sharif drama's and the amount of laughter and joy he brought to our lives is unmatched by only few, I hope Govt of Pakistan help him get the desired and proper treatment in USA/Germany or KSA. Please Make dua for him

All of us at some point in life has watch Umar Sharif drama's and the amount of laughter and joy he brought to our lives is unmatched by only few, I hope Govt of Pakistan help him get the desired and proper treatment in USA/Germany or KSA. Please Make dua for him

get well soon .

I don’t understand this thinking. With all due respect did he worked as volunteer I think no.
He is professional artist who charged for his time. Why does government have to help one who can’t handle their finances well?

may be he need to ask altaf after so those years of closeness.

our people need to understand how world works. Your don’t pay taxes and yet need government help

I don’t understand this thinking. With all due respect did he worked as volunteer I think no.
He is professional artist who charged for his time. Why does government have to help one who can’t handle their finances well?

may be he need to ask altaf after so those years of closeness.

our people need to understand how world works. Your don’t pay taxes and yet need government help

Sir, meri naqis raye mein … aesey sarey artist mulk o qom ka asaasa hotein hein …

apni apni samajh ki baat hey …

With that said I do agree that there should be organizations formed by artists to support their fellow artists …

Handling individuals finances is partially a job of govt. And govts in Pakistan never believed on work, and I think, never will.
But my question from you is, does govt takes any responsibility of someone who really helped Pakistan in anyway? (unless you are a military or politician or a bureaucrat and takes your rights, more than your rights by your own self?)
In nutshell what you said implies: ham kisi k liay kch nahi karaingy or is ky liay hamary pass bahany hazar hain..

Our Government need to take care of this man he is our asset and brought us smile for 3 generations.

it is unfortunate that in Pakistan the artists are not paid well and they have to go through this upon retirement

Back
Top Bottom