What's new

Comedy Gold by Indian Army from LoC

while there are some arty practice procedures that require screaming - I am not sure hopping around like a 6yr old high on sugar is part of it. Maybe @PanzerKiel can attest to any hopping around he has seen.
if PanzerKiel learnt his trade from a British school (like he told me once) then I am afraid he was - unlike the indian monkeys - deprived of arse-slapping and jumping around

while there are some arty practice procedures that require screaming - I am not sure hopping around like a 6yr old high on sugar is part of it. Maybe @PanzerKiel can attest to any hopping around he has seen.
While charging towards enemy live bunkers and posts, the offensive forward platoons do shout to raise the morale of their colleagues and subordinates. Muslim soldiers do shout "Narae Takbeer, Allahu Akbar" and some Shia Muslim soldiers also shout "Narae Hyderi, Yia Ali".

However, during sneak attack, extreme caution is taken to maintain pin drop silence while moving toward hostile targets.

During Zarb e Momin exercises, I never saw PA artillery soldiers practicing such moves.

May be in extreme cold weather conditions, shouting and jumping moves are being practice by IA soldiers to keep themselves and their muscles warm and active........ or this is another Bollywood type "comedy" drama!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom