What's new

Collusion between poultry feed firms led to egg, chicken price hike: CCP inquiry

In punjab the ruling party is pti. it controls all gov't departments and regulate private businesses.

Grow up

Lol. Your naive to think pmln did not stuff its people in all sections of punjab government, look at LHC. Pti cant fire everyone it will lead to paralysis of government, so has too work with current set up and try to change it. But I doubt change will happen.

In punjab the ruling party is pti. it controls all gov't departments and regulate private businesses.

Grow up
Ok but the PMLN owns punjab since last 40 years.

They have links in public services, judiciary, business community and many other areas.

Atleast we have these reports which were never publicised in past.

Pti cant fire everyone it will lead to paralysis of government, so has too work with current set up and try to change it. But I doubt change will happen.

Like its daddy's estate which can be compromised? Why keep the corrupt in charge instead of replacing and prosecuting them ? nice status qou excuse right there.

If you take tik tok and broiler chicken from Pakistanis, the nation breaks down. Lmao

Like its daddy's estate which can be compromised? Why keep the corrupt in charge instead of replacing and prosecuting them ? nice status qou excuse right there.

Proving corruption takes alot of resources. Is Pakistan a dictatorship, which a leader can just fire people without evidence?

Well hamza couldn't be blamed for that recent price hike and govt has failed to control the surging prices- ----- can we just call it a day so we don't end up hurting feelings of the tabdeeli govt?
Anda mafia

somebody should burn down the farm and the chickens or release them in open.

Why don,t our poultry farmers make their own feed ?Its not rocket science if you are willing to research and learn New things. I see unwillingness of our farmers/businesses to use their brain for problem solving..they all want Easy money at the cost of our poor ppl.

I want to start poultry business myself ..I am not that educated but for the past 6 months have been checking videos on youtube for all the pro and cons and biggest problem every owner of these farms says is the price of feed . They all buy factory feed because there is some kind of "secret"formula which is used to make chickenfeed which is just redicolouse . All the information to make feed is just available on the net. Our ppl are just lazy and dont have the curiosity to learn New things.

Why don,t our poultry farmers make their own feed ?Its not rocket science if you are willing to research and learn New things. I see unwillingness of our farmers/businesses to use their brain for problem solving..they all want Easy money at the cost of our poor ppl.

I want to start poultry business myself ..I am not that educated but for the past 6 months have been checking videos on youtube for all the pro and cons and biggest problem every owner of these farms says is the price of feed . They all buy factory feed because there is some kind of "secret"formula which is used to make chickenfeed which is just redicolouse . All the information to make feed is just available on the net.

i swear they are biggest tatoos try explaining to them about farming and tools/machines you can buy to make life easy but instead they want sasta.

i swear they are biggest tatoos try explaining to them about farming and tools/machines you can buy to make life easy but instead they want sasta.
Bro there is this one guy who has like 30 poultry farms in mostly South punjab and I was like this guy would definitely have his own feed making factory but then he says yeah we buy feed from this and this factory because this is something which is very delicate and sophisticated and they cant do its themselves . I was thinking like wtf man ...you are so rich ..just hire someone who can Guide you..it will save you really millions of rupees monthly.

I want to start poultry business myself ..I am not that educated but for the past 6 months have been checking videos on youtube for all the pro and cons and biggest problem every owner of these farms says is the price of feed . They all buy factory feed because there is some kind of "secret"formula which is used to make chickenfeed which is just redicolouse . All the information to make feed is just available on the net. Our ppl are just lazy and dont have the curiosity to learn New things.
do share with me feed formulation. Although there are lots if video and tall claim that feed will be cheaper but in reality its not.

In Karachi 50 kg feed back is of 3300 from mill.

now in that feed they have made feed in a way so that in 40 days 60 gram chick becomes 1.5 kg size and its ready.

feed name started from pre starter, stater, growth.and finisher.

if one will go to make feed it will cause him costly because mill do feed making in bulk so all corn and everything they buy in bulk.

farmer cant do this it will cause him more.money.

What farmer can do is grow or make fodder system to grow grass in this way he will be able to grow 5 kg of grass with 1 kg of seed just by using water in 7 days which will reduce the cost of the mill feed.

Well hamza couldn't be blamed for that recent price hike and govt has failed to control the surging prices- ----- can we just call it a day so we don't end up hurting feelings of the tabdeeli govt?
So u mean robber should not be blame despite robber not to be blamed but the person who is highlighting the robbery but unable to catch him legally due to a faulty legal system created over the past 40 years by robber himself.

Meanwhile the mafias are celebrating and enjoying our mentality.

do share with me feed formulation. Although there are lots if video and tall claim that feed will be cheaper but in reality its not.

In Karachi 50 kg feed back is of 3300 from mill.

now in that feed they have made feed in a way so that in 40 days 60 gram chick becomes 1.5 kg size and its ready.

feed name started from pre starter, stater, growth.and finisher.

if one will go to make feed it will cause him costly because mill do feed making in bulk so all corn and everything they buy in bulk.

Bro making your own feed will definitely be cheaper ..at the very least per bag(50kg) 4oo/500 rupees, in most of the feed formulations. Yes it will cost you initially to setup some small feed making plant but that investment can be retreived in couple of months if not in a year . I have all the calculations(on laptop) , you can listen to these guys ..i found them to be very helpful.

There is also this one dutchapp called feedcalculater which is very helpful and easy if you want to make your own feed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom