What's new

Collapse of the US ----

So are we ready to see and feel the collapsing of US yet? Will the World waited for US days comes? By all means I don't think so !!!

Yes, US created wars made countries will suffered by its wars, but without the World police what worst thing its could be?

Blah blah, blah blah, collapse, blah blah. Oh just give it up. U.S. is not going to collapse. Your mama's arse might.

I guess this is nth thread on collapse of US. If latest US economic figures are to be trusted US is bouncing back

Yeah, just as the bubble ***** of the Mumbai showgirls bounce, to and fro, the next moment they are ripped apart by some Arabian sheikhs.

Yeah, just as the bubble ***** of the Mumbai showgirls bounce, to and fro, the next moment they are ripped apart by some Arabian sheikhs.
no one would have been ripped like the bengalis by pak army.Even tiger niazi in his interview had supposed to have mentioned that

"one can not fight a war here in east paskistan and go all the way to western wing for ejaculation"

Pakistan's drift into extremism ... - Hassan Abbas - Google Books

Pakistan's drift into extremism: Allah, the army, and America's war on terror By Hassan Abbas (chapter4,page#66, last paragraph)

Yeah, that's right.

That's why we need the US to stay here until 2020. :lol:

not for us to decide. The US has already sealed its own fate by printing USD to finance its own bond purchases from itself. This will lead to hyperinflation as the USD is decoupled from being the reserve currency by its relative military weakening and the movement of the world away from oil and into coal, nuclear and solar. I'm highly doubting the US g-ov-ern-ment's ability to make it past 2016, much less 2020.

The USA can still save their economy, if they follow this advice: "长痛不如短痛"。

I.e. To suffer some short-term pain, in order to safeguard the long-term health of their economy.

But no politician would dare to do that, because they would have no chance of being re-elected afterwards. :lol:

not for us to decide. The US has already sealed its own fate by printing USD to finance its own bond purchases from itself. This will lead to hyperinflation as the USD is decoupled from being the reserve currency by its relative military weakening and the movement of the world away from oil and into coal, nuclear and solar. I'm highly doubting the US g-ov-ern-ment's ability to make it past 2016, much less 2020.

Everything is coming so fast and unexpectedly, so better to be prepared to handle the coming events.

It is a lot of burden on your shoulder when taking the place from the US.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

I.e. To suffer some short-term pain, in order to safeguard the long-term health of their economy.

But no politician would dare to do that, because they would have no chance of being re-elected afterwards. :lol:

USSR also tried the same, but it was totally shocked. :azn:

Everything is coming so fast and unexpectedly, so better to be prepared to handle the coming events.

It is a lot of burden on your shoulder when taking the place from the US.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

USSR also tried the same, but it was totally shocked. :azn:

RMB just broke 6.35 per USD from 6.37. Gold prices have tripled in the past 5 years, with most of the gain coming after the financial crisis.

File:Gold price in USD.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ASEAN and China are creating a RMB trade zone. No wonder US is sweating and trying to stir up trouble.

Exclusive: China to step up ASEAN yuan trade settlement | Reuters

We are also looting the US's silver stockpile and they are powerless to stop us.

**The Golden*Economizer: Is China The Big Silver Short?

Just by creating a RMB denominated gold exchange in Kunming, the USD dropped like a rock within days.

Beware of China’s Pan Asia Gold Exchange | [url]www.commodityonline.com | 3[/url]

RMB just broke 6.35 per USD from 6.37. Gold prices have tripled in the past 5 years, with most of the gain coming after the financial crisis.

File:Gold price in USD.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ASEAN and China are creating a RMB trade zone. No wonder US is sweating and trying to stir up trouble.

Exclusive: China to step up ASEAN yuan trade settlement | Reuters

We are also looting the US's silver stockpile and they are powerless to stop us.

**The Golden*Economizer: Is China The Big Silver Short?

Just by creating a RMB denominated gold exchange in Kunming, the USD dropped like a rock within days.

Beware of China’s Pan Asia Gold Exchange | [url]www.commodityonline.com | 3[/url]

We should also ensure that we can also militarily handle any contingent event.

The World Police is not bad, and it is needed after the WWII, but it is the US who have corrupted itself.

But the World Police is always needed anyway.

Make sure what we have enough CBGs that is enough to project aroudn the world, but 2016 seems to be a bit hasty for us to achieve the goal.

Sadly, it is not their style. I'm betting on Obama being re-elected :lol:

I guess this is nth thread on collapse of US. If latest US economic figures are to be trusted US is bouncing back

Yet the occupy Wall Street, occupy DC, occupy Seattle, occupy LA, occupy Boston, occupy Atlanta & others just keep springing up, & spreading all over the country. This was predicted a few years ago, & its happening right now, & continues to get larger. There are at least 5000 protesters in occupy DC, over 10000 in Boston, over 30000 in New York city, at least 5000 in Seattle; & many many more. The economy can go through 'artificially controlled improvements', but at the end of the day, the US dollar is getting devalued like anything, debt is increasing, & the economy is in huge shambles.

你这句话不适应于受虐狂,例如日本和米国。米国生产全球70%的AV,日本生产剩余的29.9%,你懂得。:lol:

Back
Top Bottom