What's new

Cold Start Doctrine - Bring in your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We will be recording an interview with a retired Pakistan Army Colonel on the topic of CSD. It will be a Q&A session and i have been asked to bring in questions. Please post your short and substantive questions here if you want it to be included in the interview. I must post them by Monday so please be quick. Thanks

Horus

(Q) Is it effective enough to neutralize or at least severely degrade the military capabilities of Pakistani forces ?

is CSD from indian side and Pak side is to be focused only in one sector or the indians may try to gain shallow grounds in multiple sectors ie from LOC to Punjab to Sindh? if so then will pak's response will be same or will only at a specific sector?

Last edited:
We will be recording an interview with a retired Pakistan Army Colonel on the topic of CSD. It will be a Q&A session and i have been asked to bring in questions. Please post your short and substantive questions here if you want it to be included in the interview. I must post them by Monday so please be quick. Thanks

Horus
1: What is our strategy to counter it ?
2 : Would we go for offense I mean strike first or will let India come ?
3 : How we plan to use our Missile Systems in it ?

Response time for PA to mobilize and counter Indian forces? also what if IAF launches a pre-emptive strike to knockdown PA defenses before IA initiates the doctrine how PA will cope?

As you know in any provocation CSD will be use by India so do you think preemptive strike on Indian army strike corps can be launch to foil it ?

@Horus

Please ask What is the EXACT size and strength of Indian Army and Indian Air force
The officially declared ones and that on Wikipedia are all outdated

I guess this should be the first question

All discussions on CSD are meaningless if the participants dont know
about either side's strength

Reactions: HRK
There's no such doctrine as 'Cold Start'! Period!

Isn't the retired Pakistani Army Colonel who wants to take questions, aware of this fact? Obviously not! And that sucks!

So whatever discussion goes on, is going to be just a lot of hot air!

Nothing to see here guys. Move on...

One question from my side -

What he believe India will stop at? Afterall we are not looking at full blown war.

Presuming CSD exists, Does Pakistan intend to stall the Indian forces right at the border itself or fight a tactical retreat till the Indian forces run out of momentum?

Does Pakistan believe that India will make its actual attack strategies public and open for discussion? In the event of a full blown war, of course either side will make all the attempts to obtain territorial superiority over the other, it has happened so in the past, it will happen again too. Its not something exclusive to India. Pakistan too will try its best to obtain Indian territories under its control.

And also, most discussions in the public domains go assuming that India is the aggressor. Are any scenarios considered taking Pakistan as the aggressor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom