What's new

Coke Studio taken by MTV in India

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score

This will interesting. I wonder why didn't they involve Rohail from Pakistan and instead took Shafqat? Lawsuit impending.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi pardon my ignorance but what is this Coke Studio?. Is it a band?

coke studio finished by 2 number bollywood now

Hi pardon my ignorance but what is this Coke Studio?. Is it a band?

Coke Studio is an international franchise owned by Coca Cola(hence the name Coke Studio), had shows in places like Brazil, Pakistan, etc. It had a TV show in Pakistan hosting talented musicians from Pakistan..

Big success in Pakistan..

Know it seems it's coming to INDIA after Brazil and Pakistan..

This will interesting. I wonder why didn't they involve Rohail from Pakistan and instead took Shafqat? Lawsuit impending.

rohail may have refused to serve besura bollywood musicians of india

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why didn't they involve Rohail from Pakistan and instead took Shafqat? Lawsuit impending.

Why? Isn't Coke Studio is owned by coca cola? Rohail is the Pakistani version producer, right?

well coke studio was made succes by pakistan than it moved to india other wise it would have been closed they should thank to pakistani talent rather than going to india

I think Indian Music should find new horizons they are still in the same type of music, definitely due to commercial reasons, now is the time they should do some experiments with their music.... There have been too much of bollywood type of music....

but due to quantity of music they are producing every year I salute their musicians... But they should end piracy now I mean bohat bacho waala kaam lagta hai how can a musician claim any one else's music and still feel comfortable....

Back
Top Bottom