What's new

Coke Studio Season 4

:rofl::rofl: bwahahah here comes burning .

:what: burn?

I'm sorry if you don't understand the genre of Music but this is Hindustani classical. I don't want to spoil a nice thread by trying to answer your insecurities but let me just say Hindustani music is another shared cultural traits between India and Pakistan although the tradition originated through vedic ritual chants.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Exactly - this is Pakistani music, end of story.

When did I say its not?

if its a shared culture, call it, south asian classical not hindustani, she is right you are burning inside

I agree, It has shared influences and the Genre is called "Hindustani Classical".Sorry, you cant change that. The burn for you seems to be the word "Hindu" in it. All I can say is read up!!

I can continue this just like Mr.rafi does by debating this guy was born in Delhi, so blah blah..but I like this thread an will be my last post on this matter. TATA

this episode was a huge disappointment

I want "cokestudios" to also remake those beutiful songs such as "Khuda aur Mohabbat" & "Meri zaart zarra e benishan".

why dont you do it this tym, and entertain us all?? :P

what were they thinking when attempting "Lambi Judai" ?? .... Anyone else notice that Attalluah's voice seem a bit tired ... He was no where as in "Otthan waley tur janr gey" which i think remains the best in season 4 ....

Any chance of Masooma Anwar anytime soon .... will be AWESOME !!!

Strange stuff. Amazing though.
Mole

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom