What's new

Coke Studio Season 4

ok, go shoot yourself now :disagree:, come on man it may not have exceeded your expectations, but it definitely made some remarkable music and stuff, doesnt deserve 'sucks' remark

Why should i shoot my self just because Coke Studio season 4 is full of crap. And try not to get personal while replying to other members. I am entitled to my opinion as much as you are, there is no need for personal attacks just because you disagree with some one's post.

Why should i shoot my self just because Coke Studio season 4 is full of crap. And try not to get personal while replying to other members. I am entitled to my opinion as much as you are, there is no need for personal attacks just because you disagree with some one's post.

im not personal attacking you, im saying you must be pretty sad guy in the world not appreciating a good music, that was my point if u got it

give your opinion for above video ....
Not bad, Not bad at all :tup:. They kind of did it ''Karunesh's way''
Btw i have a very rich taste in music, it just so happens that likening are based on your natural impulses, you cannot reason with them, if you know what i mean ;). Here is my all time favorite song by Karunesh, enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloody Brilliant .. :smitten: :pakistan:

Chup... say anything against him and you get infracted.:sick:

When did I say anything against him? I was praising him in my own way. I like vampire movies and Kristen Stewart :smitten:

But i Love it ... You really don't have any taste in music ...

give your opinion for above video ....

Awesome. Good to see Hindustani Classical music surviving in Pakistan. Can anyone identify the raag?

Awesome. Good to see Hindustani Classical music surviving in Pakistan. Can anyone identify the raag?

this is pakistani, the guy is from pakistan, there are many musical gharas from pakistan he is among them, he is from karachi

mehdi hasan is also one pakistan's and south asia's best classical singers

Back
Top Bottom