What's new

Coke Studio Pakistan - Turkish & Pakistani music

airmarshal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was watching this and thought its worth sharing.

Its a fusion between Pakistani & Turkish music. In the credits it shows the artists are also from other countries like Serbia, Italy etc. But the dominant music is Turkish.

Really liked it. Coke Studios have done fantastic job.

Watch all of it here

Coke Studio Pakistan

It is. Its an Afghan song but sung by two Pakistani singers - Zeb and Haniya

I know zeb and Haniya . "Paimona bideh" is one of my favourites . What i said was the language was either Pashto or Balochi but as you said its an afghan song so it might as well be pashto .

Personally my favourite is "Ek Alif" and "daney pe dana" .

This one is one of my personal favorites.

Although I dont like much of Attaullah's music but his performance at Coke Studio was.. WOW!!!

I know zeb and Haniya . "Paimona bideh" is one of my favourites . What i said was the language was either Pashto or Balochi but as you said its an afghan song so it might as well be pashto .

Personally my favourite is "Ek Alif" and "daney pe dana" .

I cant distinguish between Darri and pashtu. I dont know if its Darri. There are a lot of Persian words in it. So I m not sure.

Last edited:
This 'Ishq Kinara' is a superb song. I heard its a Turkish song but this one is an Urdu version on the same tune. Correct I have wrong info about this song, is it sung in weddings in Turkey?

This 'Ishq Kinara' is a superb song. I heard its a Turkish song but this one is an Urdu version on the same tune. Correct I have wrong info about this song, is it sung in weddings in Turkey?

Never heard it at weddings could be though, in restaurants or life music bars you can hear this more often.

This is not turkish . Me thinks it is pashto or balochi .
I know. It's a Farsi/Dari song. I just posted it because it is my favourite. Haniya is from China and she is a Tajik.

Last edited:
I know. It's a Farsi/Dari song. I just posted it because it is my favourite. Haniya is from China and she is a Tajik.

From China? Both are Pakistani and both are Pushtoons.

Back
Top Bottom