What's new

Coke Studio Pakistan Channel You Tube disappears

ArsalanKhan21

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Pakistan Coke Studio Channel with 8 seasons videos have disappeared from YouTube. Only the videos on Rohail Hyatt channel are available. All my favorite music videos have been deleted with this channel. Any information on this issue ?

Coke Studio - YouTube

I was wondering the same thing, the channel is now back but the videos are not there

Must be copy right violation, people should learn to pay for stuff get it released on Streaming network as a paid service and enjoy

Must be copy right violation, people should learn to pay for stuff get it released on Streaming network as a paid service and enjoy

That was their own official channel, they hold all the rights already

The Pakistan Coke Studio Channel with 8 seasons videos have disappeared from YouTube. Only the videos on Rohail Hyatt channel are available. All my favorite music videos have been deleted with this channel. Any information on this issue ?

Coke Studio - YouTube
And this is news for you on defense forum, khan sahib kiya naswar khatam ho gaya.

Purchase and support song writers , singers and artist is the big message. Its not for free enjoy it on youtube but get a legal copy

Back
Top Bottom