What's new

COAS General Bajwa Invites Bilawal Bhutto

More evidence if it was needed of Army providing cover to PPP for it's crimes.

but Walima kya hota hota hai ?

In islam the marraige ceremony is pretty simple involving only the parents/ guardians of the couple. So to proclaim the union waleema function is arranged involving close relatives and some poors of the society for dinning so that people start considering them legitmate husband and wife . Moreover unlike anyother culture/religion the groom is duty bound to pay the bride a dower amount befitting his financial status -------

People were celebrating the electoral victory of "nature's gift " to Pakistan back then. Turned out he's another facilitator of the status qou
Sir the point is you, me or anyone on this forum will not be able to make “an iota of a difference” in this matter so why the fuss…

And as far as he is being perceived as favoring the maroosi siyasatdaans then I am afraid the only thing is to wait for the next appointment …

bhai bari kamooshi se is besharam establishment nay pakistan ki dosri bari corrupt criminal enterprise kay cases khatam kardiye hain zara ghoor karna koi eek case nahe hey iswaqt zardari dr asim memon kise b pe sab gayab daba diye gaye hain ise establishment nay is besharam convict ko bahir bheja hey ... these guys never learn anything

Money returned,
Sindh card.

Aur koi hai hi nahi bc, filhal is hi ki Karni padegi😐

I don't mind him though, he's ok for now.

but Walima kya hota hota hai ?
shaadi keh baad dinner is walima!
Vo kia likha tha oath m ? I shall refrain from taking part in politics? Kuch is trha ki tehreer thi

likhay peh amaal karain gey toh Zameen qabza kesay karain gey DHa keh burhay ga! khud soocho...

Nawaz Zardari aur Altaf hussain ki chowkidari na kartay toh ajj DHA pooray Pakistan may na hota....FWo ko pooray Pakistan may thaikay na miltay!!

Qoum keh wasssi tuur maafad may Fauji Inc ka burhna zarori hai aur us keh liye corruption bhi zarori hai!

In Islam, the "Hypocrites" are called "Munafiquns" who are very strongly condemned by Quran, and are considered more dangerous to Muslims than the worst non-Muslim enemies of Islam.

Everyone sat in senior positions are acting like they are staring in a popular drama.

Gen Bajwa invites Bilawal to his son’s Walima ceremony
Top Story
News Report
July 25, 2021

Gen Bajwa invites Bilawal to his son’s Walima ceremony

RAWALPINDI: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Saturday telephoned Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari and invited him to the Walima ceremony of his son.
The COAS extending the invitation to the PPP chairman is seen in political circles as a positive gesture. It was still not known if a similar invitation was extended to the PML's top leadership or not.

Curious.. very curious.
Looks like a friendly debriefing about the week long stay in US and the repercussions associated with it.

This country will never progress until Army stays away from politics and do its job on country's borders that it is required to.

Back
Top Bottom