What's new

COAS Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa pushes back security to meet people

The situation is going towards conflict between the two opposing political camps and can lead to a martial law to restore balance.

His security detail was stopping people from meeting him. They were doing their job. He also did the right thing by letting people meet him. Not a big deal.
Just shows that from a Three hour event, what some managed to deduce.

Bhai proof share karo

What Australian island? Where is the proof for your allegation against COAS?
bhai what part of "dream" you dont get!

zardari laya jai ga aur kayani say bara khawab poora hoga!

All the people present in the Parade were either invited or were given passes after thorough scanning. There was no security threat to be honest, security personal were doing there job.

A lot of paid trolls against bajwa since he chose to stay neutral hate from small people in big office Peshawar generals oyountiyas are mother of evil chooor Imrankhan is current day dajal who would destroy people counties to keep him self glued to the prime minister house

Question:

Is it moral/right to stay neutral in the time of crisis?

When dacoits, looters, plunderers are damging the country and acting on foreign orders?

-

Imran Khan has support of general public because he's against slave mindset

It seems like he kind of pushed back his own security commando there, not a good look. Dudes are risking their own life for him and he has to show attitude. Tell them beforehand what you plan to do, don't embarrass our guys.

He eats halwa poory for breakfast everyday what else do you expect?

He probably forgot to take his cholesterol goli

It looks like this meeting wasn't planned.

1. I appreciate the men in uniform trying to protect COAS Bajwa in this situation. They were doing their job but they also have to respect orders of their boss. Tough situation but manageable.

2. I also appreciate COAS Bajwa for respecting people who wanted to meet him in person. This is a gesture of goodwill on his part. Many do not get to meet COAS on a frequent basis.

Do fellow Pakistani not complain about prevalence of VIP culture in Pakistan? COAS Bajwa might have felt the same at the time. I do not see the reason to complain about this matter.

My respect to all men in uniform.

Back
Top Bottom