What's new

Coal Power Plants will Hurt Pakistan

we just need more trees and education on environment protection!

https://qz.com/984656/solar-power-i...tricity-in-india-but-the-math-makes-no-sense/

Anyway no matter what a developing country do but fact is that there's no alternative of coal based thermal powers unless that country is too small. What we can do is to try to make a balance between renewable sources and non renewable ones. Coal based plants are going to stay in the world for many decades to come.
Well i dont know how the terrif is structured in india but in Pakistan terrif is divided in two part .. 1st is capacity billing which will be billed based on capacity irrespective of production and second is unit cost ... The rates we were quoting are the complete terrif ... What about your rates ?

Well i dont know how the terrif is structured in india but in Pakistan terrif is divided in two part .. 1st is capacity billing which will be billed based on capacity irrespective of production and second is unit cost ... The rates we were quoting are the complete terrif ... What about your rates ?
Well actually there's not one answer. Here It depends from state to state and rural and urban areas. My state charge around 3-4 indian rupee/unit for rural areas while 5-6 rupee/unit for posh urban areas and 4-5 rupee/unit for semi urban or slums. Actually cost/unit is much lower...but they add various chargers making it the above stated figure. I just checked my last bill and found that actual energy charge is sharp 4 inr/unit but including other charges, It makes it around 6. And This for a posh society in urban area.

PS: In some states I know like UP, in rural areas people pay just 250-300 rupee a month for unlimited usage. Its fixed...if you have taken connection, just pay 250 rupees and use as much as you can.

Well actually there's not one answer. Here It depends from state to state and rural and urban areas. My state charge around 3-4 indian rupee/unit for rural areas while 5-6 rupee/unit for posh urban areas and 4-5 rupee/unit for semi urban or slums. Actually cost/unit is much lower...but they add various chargers making it the above stated figure. I just checked my last bill and found that actual energy charge is sharp 4 inr/unit but including other charges, It makes it around 6. And This for a posh society in urban area.

PS: In some states I know like UP, in rural areas people pay just 250-300 rupee a month for unlimited usage. Its fixed...if you have taken connection, just pay 250 rupees and use as much as you can.
Thats awsome .. i am paying 22 rs. Per unit ..

I would say that Pakistan is lucky because it has not invsted much in coal based power pplants. Go for solar in big way.

Back
Top Bottom