Co-education or not: People should have the right to choose, says Arif Alvi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parul

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
ISLAMABAD: A wave of criticism erupted on the social networking websites following Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) MNA Arif Alvi’s statement in Quatrina Hosain’s talk show about giving in to the Taliban’s demands of separate schools for boys and girls. Later the MNA cleared his stance saying people should have the right to choose.

During the show, aired on Wednesday, Alvi stated that the Talibans made four demands and one of them was about an end to co-education. Discussing the demands of Taliban, Alvi said, “If they (Taliban) do not want co-education in the area, let’s just stop it.”

Co-education or not: People should have the right to choose, says Arif Alvi – The Express Tribune

ISLAMABAD: A wave of criticism erupted on the social networking websites following Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) MNA Arif Alvi’s statement in Quatrina Hosain’s talk show about giving in to the Taliban’s demands of separate schools for boys and girls. Later the MNA cleared his stance saying people should have the right to choose.

During the show, aired on Wednesday, Alvi stated that the Talibans made four demands and one of them was about an end to co-education. Discussing the demands of Taliban, Alvi said, “If they (Taliban) do not want co-education in the area, let’s just stop it.”

Co-education or not: People should have the right to choose, says Arif Alvi – The Express Tribune

Then govt. should ban co-education ... Something that may make the TTP & allies to stop blowing up schools...

F U C K THE TALIBAN...

247224_451289928246442_587415428_n.jpg

Go do it with a camel you over zealous, child killing, women beating monsters.

Absolutely. Our so called liberal and progressive thinkers keep bringing Taliban in every argument. There are regions in Pakistan that are conservative despite the curse of Taliban. they would not want their kids to study in mixed environment.

So whats the issue here?

I cannot seem to understand why do these people make a issue out of everything PTI representatives say, matlab takleef kiya hai in logo ko?

yes we should not bow down to their demands, if ask to make it compulsory, no...

it should be a matter of choice !

Then govt. should ban co-education ... Something that may make the TTP & allies to stop blowing up schools...

Mate, this show's your Medieval thinking.:ashamed: In future, if Taliban want Pakistani Men to confined at home, will you confined yourself to home or fight these thugs???? or if you fail in achieving something, won't you fight for it or just QUIT like a Looser i:ashamed:

There was a video and Twitter post's along with this article which I could not post (I tried to post but I could not, if anyone knows how to POST them then please do it)...:confused:

i think they should close down all schools in pak and have only semnaries

i think they should close down all schools in pak and have only semnaries

hmm, dude times have changed, indian which were educated and civilised by muslim are now trying to teach us lessons about civilisation :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom