What's new

CNN: US says Chinese warship fired military laser at US aircraft

Let me prove once again US is a paper Tiger.
The only thing you managed to prove is that you are nothing more than an ignorant keyboard warrior, in the worst sense of the phrase, on a military oriented forum.

This event is nothing more than a child pestering an adult and it is the adult acting with restraint that you interpreted as 'cowardice' to satisfy your childish need to see US humiliated.

The only thing you managed to prove is that you are nothing more than an ignorant keyboard warrior, in the worst sense of the phrase, on a military oriented forum.

This event is nothing more than a child pestering an adult and it is the adult acting with restraint that you interpreted as 'cowardice' to satisfy your childish need to see US humiliated.
LOL.. Looks like I hit right on the nerve of you. I still haven see what you prove anything to rebute my point.

Iran fired missile at US base in Iraq and all US do is self delusion by declaring "All is right". I thought US will send more than 400 bombers to turn Iran back to stone age? 101 US soldiers suffered injury and bases installation destroyed. And all we have is Trump and self delusional like you keep trying hard to convince us of US bravado with key board and lies. US begging Iran to ask for truce. Stop making a fool of yourself The real keyboard warrior is you. I am stating facts while all you can provide is hot air. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom