What's new

CNN reporter got arrested by the police in Beijing

Your police and your military represents thugs in suits spouting discredited Marxist nonsense.

At least we're capable of reinforcing our law, I'm not quite sure if you Vietnameses will be able to handle similar situation.:coffee:

Police Brutality ALL STARs

And in some recent news.
Cops killed teen holding toy gun
Cops killed teen holding toy gun after 10 seconds | New York Post

Iowa police shoot unarmed 19-year-old
Tyler Comstock Killing: Iowa police shoot unarmed 19-year-old after father calls authorities to report the teen stole his truck - CBS News

Cops kill mentally ill teen after parents call police to help him
Cops kill mentally ill teen after parents call police to help him — RT USA

Police: Cop shot unarmed man in Charlotte 10 times
Police: Cop shot unarmed man in Charlotte 10 times - U.S. News

Police officers who beat homeless man to death are acquitted
Police officers who beat homeless man to death are acquitted

Police shoot at minivan full of kids
Police shoot at minivan full of kids after traffic stop gets heated | syracuse.com

And US call China a Police state.

Last edited:
Yea it's true policemen in US sucks. It was happened last year: A woman driving a car was over speed on US 75 Hwy, the police tried to stop her, but she refused, then the police shot her dead.

Yea it's true policemen in US sucks. It was happened last year: A woman driving a car was over speed on US 75 Hwy, the police tried to stop her, but she refused, then the police shot her dead.

Can't find it. You sure it was US 75?

Can't find it. You sure it was US 75?
How about the court of Santa Ana, California just found all 8 policemen innocent and free of any wrong doing when all 8 were caught on camera beating endlessly a homeless man to death? These 8 thugs are lucky that they beat up a White man to dead instead of another Rodney King. The scene on the day of the verdict outside the court was not pretty I can tell you that.

Did you know that the homeless man was crying for his Dad while these 8 thugs keep on practicing democrappy on the poor guy? Democrap police make communist police looks like angels I can assure you that.

How about the court of Santa Ana, California just found all 8 policemen innocent and free of any wrong doing when all 8 were caught on camera beating endlessly a homeless man to death? These 8 thugs are lucky that they beat up a White man to dead instead of another Rodney King. The scene on the day of the verdict outside the court was not pretty I can tell you that.

Did you know that the homeless man was crying for his Dad while these 8 thugs keep on practicing democrappy on the poor guy? Democrap police make communist police looks like angels I can assure you that.

Are you really going to make me search the internet too for cases of Chinese Police brutality? And post links here in a tit-for-tat to show you their police are just as bad? Or are you 100% sure a search will find absolutely nothing?

Let Me Google That

I could toss in a Chinese translation too and that may get more hits.

Last edited:
The capriciousness here is that the Chinese government does not like the reporting of the trial, not just by foreigners but also by Chinese reporters. Why not? But we already know why. So from that perspective, anything any reporter can do will go against 'the laws'.

In the free and democratic USA, YOU would have been allowed to report on the trial.

There are open and close trails in other countries. If it is a close trail and any reporter barge into the court room after being warning will get arrested and fined. In this case, the delimited area is around the whole court building and this reporter refused to obey the laws of the country.

Reporters have to obey the laws in the country he/she is stationed; rather he/she is in the USA, India, Pakistan or China.

You cannot help but to notice the on going intellectual dishonesty the Chinese members here. He posted only parts of the news. Too much of a chickenshit to post all of the news.

but then if he was intellectually honest and posted the whole story, it wouldn't fit the narrative he was trying to paint :lol:

This is in China, if you don't respect its law, then be prepared to get arrested and deported.

China's police is already very civilized and nice, if it was the US police, the guy would probably get shot.

hahaha good job china :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom