What's new

CNN just got burned

It has to do with the sponsor behind that crazy leader. We don't celebrate TTP neither their terrorism is appreciated and where we know we have to deal with them, we know we have to deal with the sponsorers as well. When it comes to TTP, some of them are angered Pakistanis who are nevertheless our countrymen but when it comes to sponsor, they may not have any reason to be treated politely.

You want to look for a sponsor, maybe you should look inwards. India supporting Baluch separatists might be a tenable argument even if unproven, supporting the TTP falls apart pretty quickly. In any case, come back when you manage to produce evidence that will be taken seriously by the world.

You want to look for a sponsor, maybe you should look inwards. India supporting Baluch separatists might be a tenable argument even if unproven, supporting the TTP falls apart pretty quickly. In any case, come back when you manage to produce evidence that will be taken seriously by the world.

You happily accept Baluchistan or the possibility of sponsoring anti-states there, that leaves the ground for you to sponsor TTP and you have been, not just TTP but MQM in Karachi.

I told you your time hasn't come but mark my words, it doesn't mean it wouldn't. We wouldn't FORGET our Martyrs neither FORGIVE the ones who did them.

Britain, Canada and India are among the five main countries who have active Tamil Dispora members was stressed by the Sri Lankan Ambassador in Britain Chris Nonis.

The last reply by the Ambassador was truly outstanding. The empathy he showed by stating that Indian and some other Nations boycotted it due to their domestic electoral politics is heartening to see.

As an Indian, I do not wish to see our Bilateral relations with Sri Lanka sour just for the appeasement of a section of our Polity, namely a few Right-Wing Tamil groups. India is too large a country to be held at ransom by such groups and this time, the LTTE got what they deserved.

To my fellow Indians who say Sri Lankan Tamils are our brothers, keep in mind that Sri Lankan Sinhala are then our brothers too by the same yardstick. They were originally from Orissa and genetics also support this fact.

The last reply by the Ambassador was truly outstanding. The empathy he showed by stating that Indian and some other Nations boycotted it due to their domestic electoral politics is heartening to see.

As an Indian, I do not wish to see our Bilateral relations with Sri Lanka sour just for the appeasement of a section of our Polity, namely a few Right-Wing Tamil groups. India is too large a country to be held at ransom by such groups and this time, the LTTE got what they deserved.

To my fellow Indians who say Sri Lankan Tamils are our brothers, keep in mind that Sri Lankan Sinhala are then our brothers too by the same yardstick. They were originally from Orissa and genetics also support this fact.

They are not equal. Indian Tamil sentiments will be the basis of our policy. 'Pax Indiana' will be our guiding light- the welfare of all Indians and people of Indian origin who ask for our help.

I've just heard there will be live interview with Channel 4 team on Sri Lankan media Hiru TV at 10PM today...

CNN got burned???? Commonwealth members are crying foul the way Sri Lanka is treating them and the reporters.some reporters even asked British PM if Rajapaksa should be allowed to participate next CHOGM in 2015...Both Rajapaksa and Cameron started mud slinging openly infront of reporters..its a MESS......

War crime allegations dominate extraordinary CHOGM in Sri Lanka - Yahoo!7

British Prime Minister David Cameron’s warned of an international probe into SL's human rights record and Rajapaksa rejected it....

David Cameron hears pain of war during historic Jaffna visit on CHOGM sidelines - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

http://www.firstpost.com/fwire/chog...obe-into-human-rights-violations-1233867.html

I'm really happy than India didn't participate in this mess and even find few followers who too rejected it.

CNN got 'burned'?....LMAO

The interviewer asked relevant, to the point questions about war crimes, evidences and how journalists were not allowed to visit affected areas and the Sri-Lankan gave ridiculous alibi like...."these are all proxy-propaganda war"......."we don't need neutral investigation" etc......:lol:

You think you're smart but only the dumbest would deny war-crimes when there's overwhelming evidence against them.....and not allow neutral investigation....

since you are bringing it up then on that principle, I can ask you the same question why don't you let foreign journalist & the U.N investigated the numerous war crimes allegations about India in Indian administered Kashmir like fake encounters, rape, mass graves , abductions etc ? would you allow it ? if not then why propagate the same for Sri Lanka while not practicing that @ home ? it seems to me your prerogative is not for human rights violations or justice, but rather an agenda ! clearly that's no quest for justice but rather an approach based on double standards. !

She have Iranian family name.
I never came across any Afghani with same family name!

Oops...you are right.

Christiane Amanpour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christiane Amanpour, CBE (i/krɪstʃiˈɑːn ɑːmənˈpʊər-/; Persian: کریستیان امان‌پور‎; born 12 January 1958) is a British-Iranian journalist and television host. Amanpour is the Chief International Correspondent for CNN and host of CNN International's nightly interview program Amanpour. Amanpour is also a Global Affairs Anchor of ABC News.

since you are bringing it up then on that principle, I can ask you the same question why don't you let foreign journalist & the U.N investigated the numerous war crimes allegations about India in Indian administered Kashmir like fake encounters, rape, mass graves , abductions etc ? would you allow it ? if not then why propagate the same for Sri Lanka while not practicing that @ home ? it seems to me your prerogative is not for human rights violations or justice, but rather an agenda ! clearly that's no quest for justice but rather an approach based on double standards. !

International media and various human rights organisations are already there to find whats going on there..whatever they found,they published it openly.India doesn't support any abuse.if anyone from Army has done anything to abuse any kashmiris,they generally gets trial,nothing less...BBC,TIME,Amnesty International,International Committee of Jurists as well as various countries like USA-all are present in Kashmir and all of them presented their reports on this issue...so,better read about them than blaming us here....

lets start as a beginner...

Human rights abuses in Jammu and Kashmir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also,I wonder whether what you've said can be applicable to Pakistan as they're supporting the terrorists who are carrying out most of Human Rights violations in Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom