Seems that only ground test today.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
------------------------------------------------------

No Pic
Just Minutes ago.

Link:(In Chinese)
http://lt.cjdby.net/thread-1037214-16-1.html

---------------------------------------------------
Opps, sorry, false information, just got the runway.
Definately today, the Chief Commander and dozens of generals from PLAAF is wacthing!

---------------------------------------------------
More links (all in chinese)
http://www.fyjs.cn/bbs/htm_data/27/1012/299047.html

http://www.top81.cn/top81bbs/thread.php?cid=1&rootid=2659474&id=2659474
----------------------------------------------------
New Pic:
27_77939_c0f1f41b259aad7.jpg

Last edited:
Can't open your link.

It's true, There's so many Chinese military fans refreshing the page at the same time that the Forum server is not responding.

Just waite for about minutes and try again.

I can't open it myself now

I managed to open the page, translate it but couldn't understand a word. Could you post something here with a decent translation?

I managed to open the page, translate it but couldn't understand a word. Could you post something here with a decent translation?

I'm so sorry
According to news from guys in Chengdu,
The commanders are leaving,

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sorry
According to news from guys in Chengdu,
The commanders are leaving,

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

can you brief what happened there?.. did it have taxi trails or it was just displayed to the public?

A lot of the posters purposefully use identically pronounced words(homophones) so translation tools are pretty useless. Basically, there was a high speed taxi trial today, the head lifted a little bit but the parachute released immediately after that. They'll probably have to analyze the data from this trial first and unless something is off with the data, it should have its first flight very soon.

This is BIG news! Waiting for pictures!

Many who don't follow military aircraft development might not know, but this is indeed a big news. These days, a successful high speed taxi trials, especially one with raising the head, tells you almost as much as an actual first flight. We can't know if this was completely successful, but if it is, and it sounds like at least the high speed taxi part is or else it wouldn't have gotten to the raising the head part, then the first flight will come very soon.

That was an erroneous early report. No first flight today. Too foggy in Chengdu today anyway.

Ya sure it's not PSed? I was not expecting this for at least 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom