What's new

CM400 Anti Ship missile for JF-17 testing image

Negative people always find something wrong in everything. We could always shoot bullets at a carrier they are nice and light, I'm sure the damage will be devastating for the carrier. Obviously a carrier only weighs about 200 lbs, right? Dumbass

Are you seriously stupid or trying to have some attention over here?? Learn to read kid

I think its not, its not have TVC, and fins are for stabilizing not for maneuvering just my 2 cent dude:angel:
Look at my picture, the fin in front is fixed for stabilizing, but the tail wing can move.

TVC for this missile is meaning less. in the diving stage the engine is already closed.

How can a Mach 2 missile intercept a Mach 4 target? Those SAMs which can intercept ballistic missiles mostly faster than 4 mach.
This is a point defense, if something is flying towards you your speed doesn't matter

according to Indians Pak doesn't have this missile
JF17 block I operating with 50 of these missiles.
images

The new CM-400 antiship test image. 2~3 times faster than india Brahmos missiles(CM-400AKG flies at 4march to 6 march). And it can fire further than it(300km range for CM-400AKG).

6J0S-fyrswmu3894759.gif

View attachment 455190

The new CM-400 antiship test image. 2~3 times faster than india Brahmos missiles(CM-400AKG flies at 4march to 6 march). And it can fire further than it(300km range for CM-400AKG).

6J0S-fyrswmu3894759.gif

View attachment 455190
to all my Pakistani friends, the test platform is not JF 17 ... so a bit of little dampener for you guys

to all my Pakistani friends, the test platform is not JF 17 ... so a bit of little dampener for you guys
Prototype is JF-17B but in China
This is a point defense, if something is flying towards you your speed doesn't matter
Basically its a supersonic ANTISHIP missiles and medium to long range SAMs against fighter jet but its useless for inter cepting hypersonic targets like CM-400AKG SRBM, IRBM for this purpose you have ARROW-2/3 and David sling:p:

Why you are so sure please explain look at the picture at extreme left you saw those antennas beneath the nose cone its similar to JF-17 but single seat have 4 antennas whereas JF-17B have 5 antennas and we don't need your assumption that this was not JF-17, its a prototype of JF-17B but in China @Lasit Borphukan

Prototype is JF-17B but in China

Basically its a supersonic ANTISHIP missiles and medium to long range SAMs against fighter jet but its useless for inter cepting hypersonic targets like CM-400AKG SRBM, IRBM for this purpose you have ARROW-2/3 and David sling:p:

Why you are so sure please explain look at the picture at extreme left you saw those antennas beneath the nose cone its similar to JF-17 but single seat have 4 antennas whereas JF-17B have 5 antennas and we don't need your assumption that this was not JF-17, its a prototype of JF-17B but in China @Lasit Borphukan
This thing has been around for a long time. It has been in service at least since 2012.

The original post should have had more pictures. Like these:

121818com434eou439y3l9.jpg
121818n0rfgb7707t77x3x.jpg
121816ro9a4gdax4vn2l69.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom