What's new

CM Shahbaz Sharif orders swoop on Lashkhar-e-Jhangvi

what is muk muka.

Muk is Punjabi for finish. Muk Muka means a done deal with negative connotations of under the table dealing. This is the enduring lable for PML-N leadership because they are masters of horse trading, and other associated shady political dealings.

However, closer to this topic: Credit ought to be given where it is due. CM Shahbaz Sharif has a peculiar style of governance with its merits and dismerits. He is seen to be effective within the powers available to him. It is unfortunate that education does not receive the same priority as infrastructure development, but that ought not to take away from his accomplishments in developments of infrastructure. Most Pakistanis (esp. Punjabis) have resigned to the fact that we have to give our children private schooling. So as far as I am concerned, I see a greater benefit from infrastructure develpment.

Somebody accused the current Punjab government of not doing anything about elctricity shortfall (loadshedding). They ought to know that Punjab government planned two power projects immediately after the last constitutional amendment (18th) and with Chinese help imported machinery. Well that machinery, which would have produced 900 MW is still rotting at the port, because the Central government would not allow its release. People need to do some research before making accusations. Most people hate the Sharifs for one reason or the other, but still one ought to maintain standard of decency.

Pervez Elahi was probably better administrator and started some good projects, most notable being Punjab Emergency Services - 1122. While he is praised for it, he is also disliked for his partnership with hated Musharraf regime. He spent billions on senseless advertisements to make it seem as though he was doing something for education while actually he did very little. Over all I do not see him being comparable to Shahbaz Sharif, who is a nightmare for provincial beauraucracy.

To be honest, I blame NS for the perpetuation of this hated central government. After the stunt pulled by Zardari and Salman Taseer of imposing Governor rule in Punjab in Dec 2008 / Jan 2009, there was no justification for PML-N to allow the current setup to continue.

I wish I could write more about Shahbaz Sharif, for whom I have a soft corner. But that would be a long post. Also I might then be attacked by the pro-Musharraf tribe who as a rule hate anything to do with PML-N. They do not seem to know that actually Shahbaz Sharif displays greater political sense than NS. For me the best available leadership would be a partnership between Imran Khan & Shahbaz Sharif. Until that happens I squarely stand behaind PTI. But I takes its propaganda about Dengue with a pinch of salt, just like their Sec. Info. Shafqat Mahmood.

Muk is Punjabi for finish. Muk Muka means a done deal with negative connotations of under the table dealing. This is the enduring lable for PML-N leadership because they are masters of horse trading, and other associated shady political dealings.

However, closer to this topic: Credit ought to be given where it is due. CM Shahbaz Sharif has a peculiar style of governance with its merits and dismerits. He is seen to be effective within the powers available to him. It is unfortunate that education does not receive the same priority as infrastructure development, but that ought not to take away from his accomplishments in developments of infrastructure. Most Pakistanis (esp. Punjabis) have resigned to the fact that we have to give our children private schooling. So as far as I am concerned, I see a greater benefit from infrastructure develpment.

Somebody accused the current Punjab government of not doing anything about elctricity shortfall (loadshedding). They ought to know that Punjab government planned two power projects immediately after the last constitutional amendment (18th) and with Chinese help imported machinery. Well that machinery, which would have produced 900 MW is still rotting at the port, because the Central government would not allow its release. People need to do some research before making accusations. Most people hate the Sharifs for one reason or the other, but still one ought to maintain standard of decency.

Pervez Elahi was probably better administrator and started some good projects, most notable being Punjab Emergency Services - 1122. While he is praised for it, he is also disliked for his partnership with hated Musharraf regime. He spent billions on senseless advertisements to make it seem as though he was doing something for education while actually he did very little. Over all I do not see him being comparable to Shahbaz Sharif, who is a nightmare for provincial beauraucracy.

To be honest, I blame NS for the perpetuation of this hated central government. After the stunt pulled by Zardari and Salman Taseer of imposing Governor rule in Punjab in Dec 2008 / Jan 2009, there was no justification for PML-N to allow the current setup to continue.

I wish I could write more about Shahbaz Sharif, for whom I have a soft corner. But that would be a long post. Also I might then be attacked by the pro-Musharraf tribe who as a rule hate anything to do with PML-N. They do not seem to know that actually Shahbaz Sharif displays greater political sense than NS. For me the best available leadership would be a partnership between Imran Khan & Shahbaz Sharif. Until that happens I squarely stand behaind PTI. But I takes its propaganda about Dengue with a pinch of salt, just like their Sec. Info. Shafqat Mahmood.

This is exactly my view. I hate when people here on PDF don't understand this. When you point out something positive, and or point out something negative, these guys on both occasions 'jazbathee hoja thay hain'

Good step
PAF Should Carry Air Strike in Wazrastion on Jhagive,s
Bomb them to hell

Jhangvi does not have a real base in Waziristan-their fighters work in conjunction with TTP but they are not based there. Their main bastion is in the heart of urban Pakistan-it is the city of Jhang and their cadres come mainly from the Punjab. South Punjab in specific.

They feed thousands of gharibs at mosques and when someone does an ehsaan-people become committed to his cause. This is how Jhangvi hires new bands of Jihadis.

Give the people their rights, bread to eat, a roof, education and a better future and Jhangvi will not be able to do a thing.

Real culprits are sunnat wal jammaat, police have arrested some of their members involved in attacks.

and what is "noora kushti" and "patwari culture" ? .

Noora khusti pops up in almost all political discussion threads in Pakistan .

Jhangvi does not have a real base in Waziristan-their fighters work in conjunction with TTP but they are not based there. Their main bastion is in the heart of urban Pakistan-it is the city of Jhang and their cadres come mainly from the Punjab. South Punjab in specific.

They feed thousands of gharibs at mosques and when someone does an ehsaan-people become committed to his cause. This is how Jhangvi hires new bands of Jihadis.

Give the people their rights, bread to eat, a roof, education and a better future and Jhangvi will not be able to do a thing.

but u cant arrest them for feeding poor, u can only arrest them when they spread terror. And that they do in Quetta and get the training in Waziristan !!!

but u cant arrest them for feeding poor, u can only arrest them when they spread terror. And that they do in Quetta and get the training in Waziristan !!!

They have an entire base right outside Jhang where they have fire training too. Their units even join the army! I have researched them extensively. You can't shove responsibility onto someone else Awan sahab.

A ceremonial statement, everybody knows PMLN is in bed with LEJ.

They have an entire base right outside Jhang where they have fire training too. Their units even join the army! I have researched them extensively. You can't shove responsibility onto someone else Awan sahab.

They train with Army ??? o_O Whatelse can I say!!!!

A ceremonial statement, everybody knows PMLN is in bed with LEJ.

Thats why they tried to murder Nawaz Sharif lol

Yeah, that's why 90% of shias die outside Punjab.. Stop bamboozling people!

oh I have not forced anyone to believe me, just saying stop speculating and bring some solid proofs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom