What's new

CM KP writes letter to PM Pakistan !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1426732_664261500262849_13664223_n.jpg

@Jazzbot I must say PTI is playing brilliantly here !

This is all local politics. Nothing substantial will come out of this.

@VCheng good to see you Augus Pogus :P

This is all local politics. Nothing substantial will come out of this.

So far your judgement is flawed, clearly PTI is following a certain plan of action..

Then what do you suggest? We let them drone us?

We should concentrate our energies on making sure that the rule of law prevails everywhere in our country, so that the lawlessness that allows terrorists to create safe havens is removed, and with that the reasons requiring the use of drone by others.

We should concentrate our energies on making sure that the rule of law prevails everywhere in our country, so that the lawlessness that allows terrorists to create safe havens is removed, and with that the reasons requiring the use of drone by others.

Thats easier said than done secondly, such extremists are backed by not pariahs but even governments especially US governments in some cases so how can one achieve that when they keep planting terrorist outfits? Thirdly, Afghanistan won't be a stable country in the next few decades which affects Pakistan all the more if US troops leave. And if the same logic is used why doesn't the US government drone Afghanistan? Isn't it a safe haven for terrorists?? Droning a sovereign country is not justifiable no matter what the logic.

Thats easier said than done secondly, such extremists are backed by not pariahs but even governments especially US governments in some cases so how can one achieve that when they keep planting terrorist outfits? Thirdly, Afghanistan won't be a stable country in the next few decades which affects Pakistan all the more if US troops leave. And if the same logic is used why doesn't the US government drone Afghanistan? Isn't it a safe haven for terrorists?? Droning a sovereign country is not justifiable no matter what the logic.

International geopolitics does not follow logic, or emotions.

I never said that but nobody allows their people to be droned except cowards or those who have ulterior motives.

I guess that makes us a nation of cowards as you said. :)

p.s. and remember, even if we fail to bring the tsunami, atleast we tried to get out of the well !

and we will continue to do so...and we shall emerge triumphant, inshallah !

BaBvEv9CUAAagR-.jpg:large

Last edited:
I guess that makes us a nation of cowards as you said. :)

No it makes those who stand up against such acts in their own capacity, real heroes unlike the cowards who justify droning their people on any grounds.

No it makes those who stand up against such acts in their own capacity, real heroes unlike the cowards who justify droning their people on any grounds.

Again, there is no concept of heroes or cowards in international geopolitics, only national interests.

Again, there is no concept of heroes or cowards in international geopolitics, only national interests.

Yes because i don't find our people getting droned to be serving our national interests either and i hardly thing anybody can. You said we are a nation of cowards to which i said that.

Back
Top Bottom