What's new

Classy Shakib vs. Ordinary Sehwag

A inquiry should be in place to see if BCB sold our players to ICB for cash or La-hasina’s bharat loving has something to done with because I failed understand, how the hell they lost 7 wickets in just 22 runs even though they have performed fairly well through out the series.

First thing there is nothing called as ICB. Its BCCI.

Secodly BD has only won 3 tests till date. 1 against Zimbabwe and 2 against West Indies.

Rest against each team BD have lost. Against which loss you want an enquiry?

You are not angry that they lost. You are angry because they lost to India which has apparently rattled the ego of many Bangladeshi's here.

Till date all India - Bangladesh test matches happened in Bangladesh. Except for the first test in 2007 which was drawn, all of them India won. So nothing new has happend this time.

Tell me now according to you each time who sold whom to India? Who are the culprits?

a.Awami League
b.BNP
c.Al Qaida
d.Harkat Ul Jihadi Islami Bangladesh
e.ULFA
f. Lashkar E Tayyaba
g.Axis of RAW,CIA,Mossad (as a conspiracy to defame Bangladesh)
h. Act of GOD

For refrence

India V/S Bangladesh only Test 10th to 14th Novemeber 2000.

India won by 9 wickets.

Only Test: Bangladesh v India at Dhaka, Nov 10-13, 2000 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

India V/S Bangladesh 2 Test matches in 2004. Result India 2 BD 0

First Test India won by an innings and 140 runs.

1st Test: Bangladesh v India at Dhaka, Dec 10-13, 2004 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

Second Test India winning by an innings and 83 runs

2nd Test: Bangladesh v India at Chittagong, Dec 17-20, 2004 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

India V/S Bangladesh 2 Test matches in 2007. Result India 1 BD 0 and 1 match drawn

First Test match drawn

1st Test: Bangladesh v India at Chittagong, May 18-22, 2007 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

Second Test India winning by an innings and 239 runs

2nd Test: Bangladesh v India at Dhaka, May 25-27, 2007 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

India V/S Bangladesh 2 Test matches in 2010. Result India 2 BD 0.

First Test India won by 113 Runs

1st Test: Bangladesh v India at Chittagong, Jan 17-21, 2010 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

Second Test India winning by 10 wickets

India 2/0 (0.2 ov, V Sehwag 0*, G Gambhir 0*, Shakib Al Hasan 0/0) - Match over | Live Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

Get it straight.

Bangladesh is an ordinary test team which does not even deserve a test status. They were playing against the world's No.1 Test Team and hence such defeat was inevitable.

I thought people would blame poor umpiring, fitness and form etc.

I didnt knew Zaid Hamid's conspiracy theories would reach to this level as well.

GB

Let me comment on the Title of the thread Classy Shakib vs. Ordinary Sehwag

Its should be Ordinary Sehwag's team beat Classy Shakib's team without scoring runs with bat.

Let me comment on the Title of the thread Classy Shakib vs. Ordinary Sehwag

Its should be Ordinary Sehwag's team beat Classy Shakib's team without scoring runs with bat.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That too playing with only 9 players. 2 Batsmen Dravid and Yuvraj unavailable for second innings.

Yuvraj didnot even play first innings.

GB

whatever tamim has come out as an awesome player in this series...looking forward to more SEHWAGish innings from him...:cheers:

whatever tamim has come out as an awesome player in this series...looking forward to more SEHWAGish innings from him...:cheers:

Compare his perfrmance to Gambhir. I will anytime select Gambhir over him

Sehwag shows dominance with bat while Tamim is arrogant.

He has on field buff with Zaheer (Tri Series) and Munaf (WC 2007).

He along with Shahadat Hussein needs a special treatment. Tamim with Ball, Shahadat with Bat.

I wish some day Sehwag and Yuvraj hit Shahadat 6 sixes in an over.

GB

Back
Top Bottom