What's new

Clashes between Tibetans, government spread in China

you compare Kashmir to Tibet? :rofl:

how do you do that....if China was doing to Tibetans what india does to Kashmiris every day, China would be facing more media attention......especially west media

I've asked for days of the picture proof of this so called "killing of peaceful protesters" and no one came up with anything. And on the opposite there are pictures go against this. When challenged, some people will say "Chinese do things in close door". And somehow, through this close door, "Free Tibet" get so much details of the incident and some people choose to blindly believe them, without thinking for a moment nowadays everyone(including monks) has a cellphone that can take pictures.

Please, clean your own glass house first before throwing stones again.

arent monks suppose to be high pacifists? since when did these monks become such political? they should just meditate under a bodhi tree and stop asking for a seperate buddhist nation, because asking for a nation shows want and buddhism doesnt preach that. Looks like none of these monks are going to reach nirvana in the next life :(

arent monks suppose to be high pacifists? since when did these monks become such political? they should just meditate under a bodhi tree and stop asking for a seperate buddhist nation

thats what i been wondering! :laugh:

The most stupid thing Chinese government does is to have all these monks on Government payroll, wasting tax payers money.

The Chinese bashers never think really hard on why all these "peaceful protests" are from Monks, not average Tibetans. No it is not religious conflicts cause most Chinese believe Buddhism as well.

For people who want to understand Tibet seriously, Melvyn Goldstein is the best expert on Tibet issues in the United States and all Tibet Study programs in US use his book "The history of Modern Tibet" (#1 must read). However, his voice was never in mainstream media and people rather learn Tibet history using fictions like "Sever Years in Tibet" and claim they know "Truth and fact"!

If you really care about Tibetans, please read his book, or for starters, read this to answer my question why only monks are angry at CCP:

Friendly Feudalism: The Tibet Myth

Again, please learn truth from Scholars, not journalists.

well the west in general has elements that have a bone with China....i bet 90% of those liberal nutjobs couldnt even point out on map where is this Tibet region.

they use Tibet issue; others use currency issue.

just leave the region alone let them sort it out.......

(i even say the same about Kashmir ;) as its a purely bilateral issue)

We need to pull the plug on religious fundamentalism. These monks are worse than the Taliban.

I've asked for days of the picture proof of this so called "killing of peaceful protesters" and no one came up with anything. And on the opposite there are pictures go against this. When challenged, some people will say "Chinese do things in close door". And somehow, through this close door, "Free Tibet" get so much details of the incident and some people choose to blindly believe them, without thinking for a moment nowadays everyone(including monks) has a cellphone that can take pictures.

Please, clean your own glass house first before throwing stones again.
The cellphones used by Tibetan monks are more advanced than most Indians', meanwhile a lower price.:D
1259526763428.jpg
c83a35c650f60deff2b21f.jpg
8ded80b502b5caaeea0f46a03aa076a1.jpg

We need to pull the plug on religious fundamentalism. These monks are worse than the Taliban.
If Dalai Lama dies, then they will behavior like a real monk but not a mob.
Time is our side,and the 2 million Tibetan people are our side

^^^ Where do you get 200 million from? Can't be more than 20 mil at the max.

If Dalai Lama dies, then they will behavior like a real monk but not a mob.
Time is our side,and the 200 million Tibetan people are our side

to be honest i wish that happens too, we don't have a graceful solution for the tibet issue. We're stuck with him.
as and when his holyness dies, we're hoping tibet issue will be easier to deal with so we can rosolve sino-indian matters and get on with more trade and business.

Are they monks or terrorists???

They should be shot at scene.

kill those rioters,any people who did this should be shot on the spot anywhere in the world

lama.jpg

72082.jpg

0330_353304.jpg

innocent girls murderred by Tibetan rioters

980405.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

I think your government need tell those tibetians in india to nationalize into indian citizenship to get their axxes out of india.

to be honest i wish that happens too, we don't have a graceful solution for the tibet issue. We're stuck with him.
as and when his holyness dies, we're hoping tibet issue will be easier to deal with so we can rosolve sino-indian matters and get on with more trade and business.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom