What's new

Clashes between security forces and terrorists in Tirah Valley 6/11/2023

His policies did the harm, whether he's in power or not. If it were upto youthiya you guys would even eat khan shit. A bunch of delusional keyboard warriors

So in one and a half years the army couldn't reverse anything

But they could install Ishaq Dar and put 11K PTI workers in jail.

Give me a break faujeet 😂

Nah it has surrendered, it wasn't defeated

It just sat down despite having the potential to obliterate the enemy

Because it misses two things:

- balls
- competent leadership with balls

At least Musharraf would have never tolerated this BS.
It is silly to say any one person or a leader can change situation on ground. Musharraf was taken down and humiliated in his own domain i.e. army's power play.

The country needs a paradigm shift that army is incapable of doing itself. Army has not left anything intact to even think and plan for a major change.

Nah it has surrendered, it wasn't defeated

It just sat down despite having the potential to obliterate the enemy

Because it misses two things:

- balls
- competent leadership with balls

At least Musharraf would have never tolerated this BS.
Yeah he just tolerated massive drone attacks and claimed credit for the most brutal ones especially those that involved little kids, just like his hero Netanyahu.

Yeah he just tolerated massive drone attacks and claimed credit for the most brutal ones especially those that involved little kids, just like his hero Netanyahu.

He also let Bollywood movies influence millennials and Gen Z Pakistanis.

Also put an end to the Kashmir insurgency and sold it out.

إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

There are times and occasions when the commander has to be at the front
This is undoubtedly true but then this is the type of warfare where a hefty price tag is on your head; and now apart from driving the enemy propaganda machine the whole sector will be low on morale.
But then I'm just a lay man knowing nothing about the ground realities.

Btw Does this also stem from the fact that there is no initiative in the army and as a result such a high ranking officer must be present to exert maximum control? Even when there was SSG present. In US army such a minor op wouldn't even have involved a captain.
It is high time that we start giving initiative to YOs and most importantly JCOs, but first we'd have to train them accordingly.
Also why is SSG being used everywhere like it's infantry, like in every small op?
What's the use of LCBs?

Because unlike what the hooligans on pdf who criticise the Army left right and centre, there are men in the Army who actually do their jobs instead of bitching about any and everything like a bunch of cowards behind the safety of their keypads.

Sorry to say ihave no love, sympathy or respect for this colonial army. I do feel bad for individuals who die for this army thinking they r on the side of good.

Back
Top Bottom