What's new

Clarification from army offcial of video gone viral of training of soldiers

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Cy-P1eOUQAEn4hP.jpg

Having Khalsa in the name and still supporting Indian army.
I would say Indian propagandists have played well with sikh youth. :yahoo:

Having Khalsa in the name and still supporting Indian army.
I would say Indian propagandists have played well with sikh youth. :yahoo:
??...give me any time in the indian history since independence when khalsa didn't support Indian Army?? so not sure what propaganda you are talking about...a khalsa is not worth his salt if he looks the other side when his country needs him....!!

The people who killed Indian PM, and the people against which operation blue-star, Operation Woodrose were launched and 1984 genocide were committed were not Khalsas ?

The people who killed Indian PM, and the people against which operation blue-star, Operation Woodrose were launched and 1984 genocide were committed were not Khalsas ?

They were Sikh (the assailants of the PM Indira Gandhi), NOT Khalistani! There's a difference if you care to look.

To make it simple for ya, TTP is a muslim terror group, but not all Muslims are TTP...

And I think you mean Khalistani but are using the term Khalsa as a blanket term to bracket them all.

This is the Khalsa...
The Khalsa is the collective body of all initiated Sikhs represented by the five beloved-ones and can be called the Guru Panth, the embodiment of the Guru and the final temporal Guru/leader of the Sikhs. The word Khalsa translates to "Sovereign/Free". Another interpretation is that of being "Pure/Genuine.” The Khalsa was inaugurated on March 30, 1699, by Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Sikh Guru.

This is the vision of a Khalistani:
The Khalistan movement is a nationalist political liberation movement, which seeks to create a separate country called Khalistān in the Punjab region of South Asia. The territorial definition of the proposed country ranges from the Punjab state of India to the greater Punjab region, including the neighbouring Indian states.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom