What's new

CL T20 is Totally injustice with the real champions now it is LOOSERS LEAUGE

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i believe the champions league is also bogus it is not based on real champs so it should not be called champions league T20 because real champions royal rajhistan winners of 1st edition of IPL is not part of it but loosers of the finals of the both editions are in how they can be called champs sir and true heavy weaigth of T20 pakistani team sialkot stallions are out of it too so it is loosers league should we call it

delhi and banglore never won tournament how they can be included in the edition of champins league becoz it is just organised by india my foot it is injustice with the teams such as rajhistan royals who was brilliant and won 1st ever IPL and it is injustice with the cricket and india are paying it becoz in champions league T 20 indian teams who they called champs are strugling to win single game and minows are beating heavy weights how pitty it is i wish indian keep doing it and keep getting loosing the games becoz how long they keep injustice with the game game of cricket will return them twice more in bad news for cricket india and this is what we like to see

As for sialkot stallions,they failed to qualify my dear sir!!!......and the selection of teams are bound to be on ground by the rules......i too would have loved to see rajasthan royals or a pakistani team like stallions in action in the cl20,but thats JUST our personal opinions,and we are a nobody in this regard!

failed to qualify champion league means champions of all ICC member countries club not the loosing clubs sir u see campions league in europe u will get it

what is the meaning of champion who wins the tournament and i never seen delhi or banglore have did it

I am just so GLAD that all the 3 Indians team lost in their opening matches.

I hope all 3 don't quality for the next round.

failed to qualify champion league means champions of all ICC member countries club not the loosing clubs sir u see campions league in europe u will get it

what is the meaning of champion who wins the tournament and i never seen delhi or banglore have did it

sialkot stallions is not part of clt20 because of just it is from Pak. I hope we have good relations and I would like to have series between India and Pak anywhere.

Rajashtan Royals are not in because they didnt win this season of IPL.

I am just so GLAD that all the 3 Indians team lost in their opening matches.

Oops. Too late. Delhi just beat the Sri Lankan T20 champions.

Bangalore is in the tournament because they were the IPL finalists. Just as Eagles from SA, Victoria from Aus, Sussex from England are in because they were the runners up in their domestic league. Delhi is in because they topped the IPL points table.

As to why India has three teams, while Sri Lanka, WI, Kiwi's just one. This is because the Indian/SA/English/Australian boards were the brains behind the tournament. The teams from WI/Sri Lanka/ and New Zealand were invited at the last minute. They were not in the original champions trophy which was postponed because of the Mumbai attacks.

Last edited:
sweet chin music to indians from all over the cricketing world enjoy india enjoy

as long as it generates revenues for india...I have no problem with whoever wins.
All these matches make us rich...and no point supporting a bangalore over delhi or mumbai over rajasthan...I'd save my money for the box ticket in any Indian team match.
all the above posts reek of sheer jealousy...what is the point of this thread?

:blah:
As for sialkot stallions,they failed to qualify my dear sir!!!......and the selection of teams are bound to be on ground by the rules......i too would have loved to see rajasthan royals or a pakistani team like stallions in action in the cl20,but thats JUST our personal opinions,and we are a nobody in this regard!

Just be sincere and fair to the game u people are just way personal with Pak thaz why u dont win or even qualify, though ur team is one of the toughest sides in the world, why u people are so afraid letting our National, Local team play even u do not invite Pak umpires...whats this??

:blah:

Just be sincere and fair to the game u people are just way personal with Pak thaz why u dont win or even qualify, though ur team is one of the toughest sides in the world, why u people are so afraid letting our National, Local team play even u do not invite Pak umpires...whats this??

Please start some international championship in Pakistan then ban/bash India.

go tro hell ur CT and u and ur all teams standard we have seeen even team like trindad and tobago beated u hands up u dont deserve to compete in ur own domestic league

Back
Top Bottom