What's new

CJ takes sou moto against his own Son !!

isn't this the same Dr Arsalan against whom Mushy was taking actions back than? irony isn't it? in my opinion CJ is FORCED to take this action because **** had hit the fan, if he had not done it than he would had faced public humiliation .....

No, mushy was taking action against CJ for misconduct of his position, was in fact pissed off at inquiring over corruption of Gernaliazzzzz in property business and privatization scam of steel mill.

CJ took action because the moles Malik Riaz purchased were not entirely in his control, this happened only after solid evidence against Arsalan were handed over to those journalists, so now neither Malik Riaz can back off nor Arsalan if he took "bribes/souvenirs".

Cynical people will remain cynical. You cannot do anything about that as you cannot change a man's nature.
Regarding people who are talking against CJ and saying that "tell us when judgment is given against Arsalan", well I have one thing to say to you and that is "tell us when judgement is not given against Arsalan".

So now you guys can predict the future? How can you say that he will not give judgement if charges are proved against his son? Let the case run its course and then we will see what happens.

And that guy Malik Riaz is a mafia and must be taken down. He is past his useful life and acting like a rabid dog now.

Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry has expelled his son Dr. Arsalan from home Dawn News

P.S.

Malik Riaz went missing from last 10 hours, though he was in Islamabad for last two weeks, but now reported to be in London.

I am in favour of giving CJP 5 years extension so you will hopefully have peace of mind for one institute of country!

Now it will be very interesting if he imprisons his own son for sometime (if convicted)

Walid nay kaha hai na gher anay ki zarorat hai or na hi koe raabta kernay ki koshish kerna. Says Arsalan Iftikhar

Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhary has taken sou moto action against his own son after hearing news of corruption scam !!

now this is the man !! :tup:

P.S.

wow-- he has summoned his own son and Malik Riaz to present themselves before the hounour SC on wednesday !#

Most Important part from the Saach tv news :
It is going to be the biggest trial for CJ of his life taking case against his own son and questioning him but in my opinion PPP have thrown the trap with the help of Malik Riaz and caught CJ son in it

No matter what this Malik Riaz should be brought down !! he is a mafia, his property should be confiscated by government

It is going to be the biggest trial for CJ of his life taking case against his own son and questioning him but in my opinion PPP have thrown the trap with the help of Malik Riaz and caught CJ son in it

Exactly and this will put CJ in a very strong position to trial other culprits which apparently were getting away !!

Hmm.. Has his son complained about the blackmail from the Businessman..? Even if it is established that his son went on foreign trips on the other guy's money, what does it prove..? Is it a crime to sponsor some one else's foreign trip..?

This suo motto thing is being used too much and far too many times by PSC..

Dr. Arsalan is a small game - although symbolic - but Malik Riaz ki band bajni chahiye.

To me Arsalan Chaudhry looks like a stupid person. I mean he had to be careful considering he is the son of CJ.

^^ the Attorney General objected on all the three judges knowing the fact that these are the most honest and independent judges in the lot of SC and have No Fear and I dont give a FUcck attitude especially Sir Justice Jawad...

Now the reason behind the objection is to save Malik Riaz, the land mafia tycoon. though any judge would take down Malik Riaz with accordance to law, but still they are trying to save their man.

but I think its time for Malik Riaz to go down and rot rest of his life in jail for good !!

if someone doesn't respect the CJ now i guess he is a blind fool! the man has taken up suo moto notice against his OWN SON! total respect for the man!!!

This is a real test and CJ is passed in the initial test by taking a sou moto against his own son, way to go. :tup:

This is a real test and CJ is passed in the initial test by taking a sou moto against his own son, way to go. :tup:
How do you know he didn't do it to ensure his son gets let off instead of being convicted at a later date when he is no longer in power?

Back
Top Bottom