What's new

CJ takes sou moto against his own Son !!

P.S. CJ Iftikhar Chaudary, Justice Jawad Khawaja & Justice Khilji Arif will hear the case.

oh man if CJ's son and malik Riaz are guilty, mark my words, they are so screwed and for good of this Nation !!
They won't be found GUILTY! Why? Because of the honourable CJ

Malik Riaz has already been found a land grabber, along with DHA (jernalaizzzz) through a judicial inquiry.

CJ will only continue to head the bench if the plaintiff (dont know who that will be) doesnot object on presence of Iftikhar Ch.

AuqC2JfCQAAtcnS.jpg

Whatever maybe the reasons, Malik Riaz should be brought down, loud and clear !!

Iftikhar ch. was sleeping when his son was having parties in UK.

Does it really matter if he punish his son or acquit him... ?

There is nothing honorable about cj, he is just heading for drain.. :wave:

Allah has proven that i'm the ultimate justice not some scum bag.... sitting in supreme court.

Allah will show him Justice for disrespecting the war heroes of Pakistan.

Yes , looks like 400 million rupee investment gone to crap drove him crazy.

Yeah, If Im not mistaken this news leaked well before it could reach print or electronic media...

if I am not mistaken it was Dr Shahid Masood who first hinted about the "story in IslamabaD"

Really?? haha

What's so funny? Is Malik Riaz President of Pakistan? neither he is in exit control list!

IMO,, most pressing issue for judiciary shall be repatriation of Brahmdagh Bugti.

What's so funny? Is Malik Riaz President of Pakistan? neither he is in exit control list!

IMO,, most pressing issue for judiciary shall be repatriation of Brahmdagh Bugti.
That would go against the orders of their RAW masters!

Yes , looks like 400 million rupee investment gone to crap drove him crazy.

Least we can do to help is not be cynical.

I was referring to the registrar's notice... read the charges they are really funny!!!!

'Malik Riaz paid $400million and sponsored foreign trip.........period.... it is alleged that favors were extended to influence CJ' hence the su motto?

Please tell judiciary to put some sense in their charges... the overall understanding goes against cj.

isn't this the same Dr Arsalan against whom Mushy was taking actions back than? irony isn't it? in my opinion CJ is FORCED to take this action because **** had hit the fan, if he had not done it than he would had faced public humiliation .....

Like 30 seconds of imprisonment? Yup, never will they be forgotten.
And I'm now a Nooner? LOLS!

dude 30 seconds was alot for a PM, that happened for the first time ever in Pakistan. It shows us that our future is very bright,

and plz if you don't have anything positive to say then don't post anything negative, ur just giving us hopelessness.

Back
Top Bottom