What's new

Civil, military leadership response sought

We should make statement in UN to support these freedom fighters. Stop killing innocent people. :butcher::devil:

Why not.... you have best chance to strike, while Zardari is around.

Unlike Kashmir, we do not have 500K soldiers in few hundred sq.yard.

Its open for every one to visit.

We have provincial police and govt. in place... they can be consulted.

Our provinces got their own govts. and funds are available to CM.

Same here.. tourism has been reaching newer heights and all that stated here exists here too..

Soldiers oh yes they are there .They are preventing the attacks and blasts which were daily affairs not so long bacK.

What is being neglected? Our President have forced UN to send a team to probe the matter.... what more do you demand from Zardari?

Why will Zardari care about an Indian demand.10 out 10 of them will like to have their Sarbajit Singh back.Will you forgive him and send him back on their demand.

Most of them are in favor of a proxy war on Afghan- Pak border.Do you like that?

After the Americans are out of Afghanistan,it will be game over for them.Question is will they(Indian Establishment) like that?

Russian came and drooled over Baluchistan.Were they able to capture that land?

Americans fancied their chances.Now they are getting the worst resistance from with in.And are announcing the dates of withdrawal aloud to calm down the nerves of their own soldiers trapped inside Afghanistan.

Judiciary is working fine common man has confidence on it.
You have any problems,go to the court and demand justice.No more playing for the media.

The chief justice further told the chief secretary to discuss the issue with the president, Director General (DG) of the Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) and DG Military Intelligence (MI) and to inform the court in writing as to what steps are being taken to resolve the issue.

Furthermore, the chief justice said in his remarks that the missing persons would be recovered and that the court would go to any extent, if needed, to achieve the purpose.

All overt and covert operations must be put to an end and the displaced Baloch should be rehabilitated, added the chief justice in his remarks.

Chaudhry also said that First Information Reports (FIRs) would be lodged against those held responsible and the cases would heard in the high courts rather than the lower courts.

/\/\/\ Says it all,isn't it?
Crime has happened, those proved guilty will be busted.The End.

I hope balochi women are safe , I don't trust pak after record break rape history in bangladesh. :angry:

Unlike Kashmir, we do not have 500K soldiers in few hundred sq.yard..

yes , thanks to pakistan ,which show full support to terrorists.

Its open for every one to visit. .[/QUOTE]

so does indian kashmir, but paksitani's are not allowed.

We have provincial police and govt. in place... they can be consulted..[/QUOTE]
so does I.K.

Our provinces got their own govts. and funds are available to CM.[/QUOTE]

i think india is more democracy then pakistan , and indian states got more funds.

I hope balochi women are safe , I don't trust pak after record break rape history in bangladesh. :angry:

Unlike Kashmir, we do not have 500K soldiers in few hundred sq.yard..

yes , thanks to pakistan ,which show full support to terrorists.

Its open for every one to visit. .[/QUOTE]

so does indian kashmir, but paksitani's are not allowed.

We have provincial police and govt. in place... they can be consulted..[/QUOTE]
so does I.K.

Our provinces got their own govts. and funds are available to CM.[/QUOTE]

i think india is more democracy then pakistan , and indian states got more funds.

First of all where is the link?

Second of all, no its not. Balochistan is perfectly fine. There aren't any significant problems.

The only problem is that Balochistan is underdeveloped and Balochistan needs to be developed.

Thats all.

Second of all, no its not. Balochistan is perfectly fine. There aren't any significant problems.

The only problem is that Balochistan is underdeveloped and Balochistan needs to be developed.

Thats all.

Thats all.

just google it , its on dawn news

i Have a friend from baluchistan very nice person he says
Baluchistan problem is media created "FAKE"
Baluchi people are patriotic people and they like pakistan .
total baloch pupolation in pakistan is 9 million and baluchistan is very vast land it's not possible to get independent from pakistan with external or internal help.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom