What's new

Citizenship Act: What will attract Bangladesh and Pakistan Hindus to India?

Really. When you get to my position, you have people who does all the work for you. You won't need to sweat it out. This is clearly not you. Go stitch some chaddis for me.

Also you are pretty weak at math. Since my joining in early May this year, I have posted 682 posts. That's 80 odd posts a month. That's less than 3 posts a day. If I was your employee, I would not think you are fit for a chapprasi post. At least we get better chapprasi Bangladeshis here.
And i get better cab driver coffee maker and indian maid in canada. Your point being? Indians are all over here doing all sort manual job thats why white ppl call indians Mexicans of canada.

You are some unemployment dude sitting on mommy's basement venting frustration day in and day out. I heard millions of poor indians work in bd now. If you looking for a job as a toilet cleaner job move to dhaka. Your mba will help lol.

And i get better cab driver coffee maker and indian maid in canada. Your point being? Indians are all over here doing all sort manual job thats why white ppl call indians Mexicans of canada.

You are some unemployment dude sitting on mommys basement venting frustration day in and day out. I heard millions of poor indians work in bd now. If you looking for a job toilet cleaner job move to dhaka.

Lol. You are talking about Indians sitting in the west. Clearly world must be upside down today.

I have double masters from US. And from the universities you can only dream of.

And Indians working in BD are actually the manager and supervisors of your sweat factories. Not like my chapprasi.

Dhaka? Please that slum. That's the only city that you people could talk of. What was the world's worst city last year?

Lol. You are talking about Indians sitting in the west. Clearly world must be upside down today.

And Indians working in BD are actually the manager and supervisors of your sweat factories. Not like my chapprasi.

Dhaka? Please that slum. That's the only city that you people could talk of. What was the world's worst city last year?

Dude most Indians in BD are unskilled illegals. Even AL admits they are swarming BD.

I know the name of the university its called whataapp university lmao. And its in the slum you are staying.

There is no point of showoff on a forum like this. India is a third world country of 2000 percapita income famous for raping and burning women... fake call center etc etc. Ppl who live in west knows that very well. You guys even have lower hunger index then nepal bd and pakiatan. All over internet troll for not having toilet.

Dude most Indians in BD are unskilled illegals. Even AL admits they are swarming BD.
This moron has no proof what ever he says. He earn 200k he has 2 masters from bla bla...india has trillion dollar budget bla bla...all indians are managers more bla bla...

This moron has no proof what ever he says. He earn 200k he has 2 masters from bla bla...india has trillion dollar budget bla bla...all indians are managers more bla bla...

Indian budget is 750 US billion dollars and so he was not completely out.

This is twice per head what is spent in BD with similar per capita.

Problem with India is that it is not spent wisely and so there are huge numbers of impoverished people(much higher percentage than BD), and the level of corruption in budget distribution is far higher than in BD.

Problem with India is that it is not spent wisely and so there are huge numbers of impoverished people(much higher percentage than BD), and the level of corruption in budget distribution is far higher than in BD.

India have state budgets as well.

Problem with India is that it is not spent wisely and so there are huge numbers of impoverished people, and the level of corruption in budget distribution is far higher than in BD.
750 billion is far off from trillion! Whats the point of showoff.

India have state budgets as well.

Nope that includes state budget as well.

750 billion US dollars is 30% of GDP - no way India central government + state government can spend more than 30% of GDP as otherwise it will be going into developed country territory.

750 billion US dollars is 30% of GDP - no way India central government + state government can spend more than 30% of GDP as otherwise it will be going into developed country territory.

You may be right. If you account for central and state budgets in absolute figures, it is close to trillion. But central govt contributes to states in budget, that could be double counted in state budgets. So yeah, anyways I'll get back to you on that after I do some research.

750 billion is far off from trillion! Whats the point of showoff.
That it is better than Bangladesh. Duh. Get with the program you idiot.

India central budget spending for 2018-19 was 34 trillion rupees.
Indian state budgets spending for 2018-19 was also close 35 trillion rupees.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_state_budgets

Indian rupee was trading at 67 back in 2018-19. So 69 trillion rupees at 67 a dollar is just over a trillion dollars.

You may be right. If you account for central and state budgets in absolute figures, it is close to trillion. But central govt contributes to states in budget, that could be double counted in state budgets. So yeah, anyways I'll get back to you on that after I do some research.

That it is better than Bangladesh. Duh. Get with the program you idiot.

India central budget spending for 2018-19 was 34 trillion rupees.
Indian state budgets spending for 2018-19 was also close 35 trillion rupees.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_state_budgets

Indian rupee was trading at 67 back in 2018-19. So 69 trillion rupees at 67 a dollar is just over a trillion dollars.

It may just reach 1 trillion US dollars if both central and state governments spent 35% of India's GDP.

This would be absurdly high in my opinion as there is no way such a poor country can raise so much money as revenue.

I am inclined that some of the money that is spent by state governments is just grants from the central government.

It may just reach 1 trillion US dollars if both central and state governments spent 35% of India's GDP.

This would be absurdly high in my opinion as there is no way such a poor country can raise so much money as revenue.

I am inclined that some of the money that is spent by state governments is just grants from the central government.
Actually I checked. India central budget allocated 13 trillion rupees for state transfer. That's about 190 billion. So India budget spends is about 810 billion dollars a year in 2018-19.
Transfer to states: The central government will transfer Rs 13,29,428 crore to states and union territories in 2019-20. This is an increase of 6.6% over the revised estimates of 2018-19 and includes devolution of (i) Rs 8,09,133 crore to states, out of the centre’s share of taxes, and (ii) Rs 5,20,295 crore in the form of grants and loans.

Last edited:
This law was designed to strip Indian muslims of citizenship and put them in concentration camps under construction.

How?

CAA does not strip anyone's citizenship. It just provides option to provide citizenship to illegal immigrants.

#MeToo.
Islam is a multicultural religion...
If they want peace they need to build another country. Bangladesh and Pakistan was built for muslims who believed in two nation theory. Not for muslims who believed in hindu lies.

This is the best post on this thread and gave me a good laugh.

Indian spent 1940s convincing Muslims to stay in India, now suddenly don't want their loyal subjects.

No one will come to take them, so they will have to do whatever final solution they plan with them.

The whole world will see their real face when Taj Mahal comes crashing down by RSS antics.

This is the best post on this thread and gave me a good laugh.

Indian spent 1940s convincing Muslims to stay in India, now suddenly don't want their loyal subjects.
Of course. It's easy to disown them. But India is not reneging on its promises. INDIAN MUSLIMS are just as Indian as any of us.

But you can take a high moral ground, when our muslims come to you for citizenship Lol. We both know that's never going to happen. Tells you the reality of both your countries.

India should award 10,000 Rupees per head per month to attract our Hindus to that poor India. Hindus, whose forefathers once left Bd, are coming back to their motherland.
Or you can persecute them even harder. You know you want them out.

Back
Top Bottom