What's new

CIA offering 100k per anum jobs to Pushto speakers, but why?

And the final begins. Pakistan can start work to join CPEC with RUSSIA asap. Get the Wakhan by hook or by crook.

Who do you think Shakil afridi was?
What is this PTM?

All staged & controlled by C I A.
You bloody conspiracy theorist(!)

Nothing new. A friend of mine was offered a job of interpreter in Afghanistan with NATO back in 2009 while he was studying in UK. He refused.

However, there is a difference in our and Afghan pushto dialects. Moreover, the pushto in different regions of KPK also differ from each other.

In order to operate in Pakistan they would need help of local accomplices as well.
they will find plenty of help unfortunately

Indians are quick to defend white masters! stop using your tongue as sandpaper too much licking and ull lose your tastebuds! sabji wont taste any good mate!

Everybody knows who slaved for their white masters in Afghanistan and even their own country .

Everybody knows who slaved for their white masters in Afghanistan and even their own country .
lols yyour lord america came sometime after Pakistan started supporting taliban against russia! it was in Pakistans interest to defeat russia in afghanistan...with or without your lord we would be supportung them.

whats your reason to lick white balls agaojst china? china doesnt threaten you or anything or is slavery or serving white master has become part of your dna after swrving mughals and british for decades?

lols yyour lord america came sometime after Pakistan started supporting taliban against russia! it was in Pakistans interest to defeat russia in afghanistan...with or without your lord we would be supportung them.

whats your reason to lick white balls agaojst china? china doesnt threaten you or anything or is slavery or serving white master has become part of your dna after swrving mughals and british for decades?

Along with a reality check you also need education. It is not your fault that your thought process is shallower than a troglodyte. Look where "supportung" taliban has taken you.

Along with a reality check you also need education. It is not your fault that your thought process is shallower than a troglodyte. Look where "supportung" taliban has taken you.
wow!!! banya on fire!!! wooohoo!!

this is peak banya i think!! gg...now go back to your forefathers profession slavery!

good bye kid!

Take medications timely .
i dont trade insults with a kid!!

good bye grow up and serve your masters well make your ancestors proud! train your future generations to be loyal hardworking and dedicated towards their white master!!

i dont trade insults with a kid!!

good bye grow up and serve your masters well make your ancestors proud! train your future generations to be loyal hardworking and dedicated towards their white master!!

That's your lineage .

Coming from someone who was used as a condom to fck USSR and discarded immediately.

Says the rapist who barely fits rubber LOL How ironic.

Also very rich considering how your daddy America still fantasizes and begs for Pakistan's help LOL

Take medications timely .

How about you start taking heed to your own advice?

Indians begging on a Pakistani forum is just the best sight ever.

That's your lineage .

Don't talk about lineague, discarded rape product.

Back
Top Bottom