What's new

CIA/Indian/Afghan Involvement in WoT in Pakistan

Give Israel a bit of run for its money by forming Tactical and Strategic ties with Hezbollah and Hamas. It can begin as proof of concept trails of ANZA in heavy IRCM environment. Gradually it can extend to more serious stuff.
Politically this will not matter much to Pakistan, as we have already been branded a “Terrorist sponsor” state. Lets show them how real sponsors look like.
Israelis are smart cookies, they will sure have a change of mind before its gets too far.

Pakistan is ready to take any adventure from india/israel joint venture but NATO could not take risk other wise their supply line be vanished.
Pakistan iran and china will be new block for india israel and usa ,but this will be third horrible world war.

Present US financial crisis is main hurdle between this war india and israel are ready but US is still measuring depth of waters

incase this happens, maximum we should be expecting from iran and china is moral and financial support. they wont come out openly and fight alongside pak army lik how u r predicting. however current economic climate wont allow US to wage a war against pakistan from our western front. US war expense for both iraq and afghanistan have already reached $1tr. maximim US can do is to equip india with all the latest weapon while workin on taking out pak nukes. if they get successful in destroyin our nuclear weapon, then they will use india to first invade us and then focus on china and russia. nothing can happen to pak and also china untill we have our nuclear weapons with us. this also means that nuclear pak is also in china's strategic interest.

First and foremost, we should work on forming a Muslim unity group on the way to form an alliance military and economic with all Muslim countries, and than we should walk out of U.N. together if our genuine and reasonable demands are not met, break al diplomatic ties with those who are not willing to listen to our reasonable demands.

India is our enemy, how youe know it, you know it by the actions of India. it tried extremely hard to have us declared Terrorist country and we negotiate with it.

It took Siachan by trickery and that led to the war in Kargil, had our Leaders at the time had gals we could have given India a black eye.

whenever our prisoners are returned, many of them are mantaly tortured when returned are in state of madness. We send their prisoners garlanded and with nice clothes and smiles.

Besides all those we have Indian interference in Bangladesh, in Kashmir according to U.N. report India has killed, 90,000, raped 9000 women and we are wiling to negotiate. where is our dignity and honor.

And we think India can be our friend. Out Artists keep going to India for recognition and all our young people know more about Indian actors than about Pakistan and its arts and artists. We are failing to provide out young a stage to show, to speak, to express.

It is not that we have no talents, it is that we are not allowing it to come in the forefront as many if not all who represent us are controlling it by hook or by crook and depressing the real talents.

I must strongly protest here! I think the RAW is given far more credit than it deserves. Those dumbos wouldn't locate a Pakistani nuke even if they were sitting on it. :rofl: Besides, the CIA & Mossad will never do any joint ops with the RAW since they know they'd be better off doing things on their own rather than with these ********!

It took Siachan by trickery and that led to the war in Kargil, had our Leaders at the time had gals we could have given India a black eye.

Asq, the 'black eye' thing is related to Siachen or Kargil war? Because if I'm correct in the Kargil war you folks not only gave us a black eye but also pulled down our chaddis in front of the whole world.

I must strongly protest here! I think the RAW is given far more credit than it deserves. Those dumbos wouldn't locate a Pakistani nuke even if they were sitting on it. :rofl: Besides, the CIA & Mossad will never do any joint ops with the RAW since they know they'd be better off doing things on their own rather than with these ********!

Asq, the 'black eye' thing is related to Siachen or Kargil war? Because if I'm correct in the Kargil war you folks not only gave us a black eye but also pulled down our chaddis in front of the whole world.

i seriously doubt what you say is valid. firstly RAW has an amazing capability and information in terms of taliban and AQ especially seen with very extensive cooperation given to CIA and US post 9/11. Infact SigInt elements of IA in afghanistan are assisting US with data and information as also with ground resources and HumInt for targets for drones flown there.

next, the nukes are very well known in general localities. but its very difficult to ensure their neutralisation in ANY scenario without a serious fight ensuing. Any attack there, may lead to either an all out war, or enough loss of command and control for takeover by rougue elements there who may just love to get their hands on one nuke anyways. so unrealistic

also siachen was not demarcated as LC at Simla Agreement. It was taken militarily so no victory or defeat there. As for Kargil, it was a large scale local war, the type which was routine there. Across LC both PA and IA would be attacking opposing features held by other and exchange them regularly, winning and losing equally. The only difference in Kargil was the magnitude of encroachment, the Indian response and also the offensive was continued well beyond the day George Fernandes declared all heights lost as been won. IA continued to consolidate its offensive by taking few features which were NEVER under IA since 1947 so as to secure the Highway. In this PA was loser in terms of a few heaps of stones and rocks lost which had strategic importance of serving as an OP for artillery fire to strangle the highway that is all.

Yes and that is why they killed 200 Civilians, followed by another 199 and about the same number of civilians including women and childern in Afghanistan in just one month.

400 Afghan civillians in month -this can't be true? I'd appretiate a link please- Thank you

ICIP, Most of the civilian death claims that you will see here on the PDF are just jihadi propaganda. Here is the most recent summary report that I posted on another thread a while ago:

Over 1,000 civilians killed in Afghan fighting last year: NATO

BRUSSELS (Agency France Press) January 28, 2009

NATO-led forces accidentally killed nearly 100 civilians during fighting with insurgents in Afghanistan last year, while the Taliban and other groups were responsible for almost 1,000 such deaths, the Alliance said Wednesday.

The number of civilian fatalities caused by ISAF (NATO-led International Security Assistance Force) was 97 for 2008, while militant groups, including the Taliban first and foremost, were responsible for 987 such deaths, said Alliance spokesman James Appathurai.

"I want to put into context the fact that the Taliban and other groups like them caused over 80 percent of the civilian casualties in Afghanistan and they do it in an indiscriminate way," he stressed.

"So I would hope there would be a proportionate focus on what the Taliban and other groups are doing, even as we make every effort to diminish the civilian casualties unintentionally caused by us."

Afghan President Hamid Karzai "quite rightly continues to draw attention to what we do with regard to civilian casualties and we are working very hard to improve it," said Appathurai.

In particular he pointed out that last month NATO issued "tactical directives" laying out its guidelines on how NATO forces should operate.

The spokesman at NATO's Brussels headquarters was unable to provide comparative figures for previous years, saying that there had previously been no reliable system of collating them.

"We put in a new tracking system last year. Before that we weren't frankly confident in or ability to judge it accurately.

"You have to understand this is a country where there are no birth certificates, there are no death certificates, people are buried very quickly and this is often in remote areas."

There are nearly 70,000 foreign troops under NATO and US command in Afghanistan fighting a Taliban insurgency alongside Afghan forces.

Here is another number from the UN reported today, February 4, 2009. The article below is from Al Jeezera:

UN chief urges end to Afghan deaths

Ban Ki-moon, the UN secretary-general, has called on US and Nato forces in Afghanistan to prevent more civilian deaths.

"I am here to demonstrate and to convey my strong commitment and support for peace and stability for ... Afghanistan's people," Ban said at a joint news conference with Hamid Karzai, Afghanistan's president, in Kabul on Wedneday.

According to the UN, more than 2,100 civilians were killed in Afghanistan in 2008 in attacks by Taliban fighters, as well as in raids conducted by US and Nato forces. That constitutes a 40 per cent increase from 2007.

Afghans say indiscriminate missile attacks by US-led forces on suspected Taliban hideouts have resulted in hundreds of civilian deaths.

The US military, however, insists that great precaution is taken during the operations to prevent civilian deaths.

ICIP, Most of the civilian death claims that you will see here on the PDF are just jihadi propaganda. Here is the most recent summary report that I posted on another thread a while ago:

Over 1,000 civilians killed in Afghan fighting last year: NATO

BRUSSELS (Agency France Press) January 28, 2009

NATO-led forces accidentally killed nearly 100 civilians during fighting with insurgents in Afghanistan last year, while the Taliban and other groups were responsible for almost 1,000 such deaths, the Alliance said Wednesday.

The number of civilian fatalities caused by ISAF (NATO-led International Security Assistance Force) was 97 for 2008, while militant groups, including the Taliban first and foremost, were responsible for 987 such deaths, said Alliance spokesman James Appathurai.

"I want to put into context the fact that the Taliban and other groups like them caused over 80 percent of the civilian casualties in Afghanistan and they do it in an indiscriminate way," he stressed.

"So I would hope there would be a proportionate focus on what the Taliban and other groups are doing, even as we make every effort to diminish the civilian casualties unintentionally caused by us."

Afghan President Hamid Karzai "quite rightly continues to draw attention to what we do with regard to civilian casualties and we are working very hard to improve it," said Appathurai.

In particular he pointed out that last month NATO issued "tactical directives" laying out its guidelines on how NATO forces should operate.

The spokesman at NATO's Brussels headquarters was unable to provide comparative figures for previous years, saying that there had previously been no reliable system of collating them.

"We put in a new tracking system last year. Before that we weren't frankly confident in or ability to judge it accurately.

"You have to understand this is a country where there are no birth certificates, there are no death certificates, people are buried very quickly and this is often in remote areas."

There are nearly 70,000 foreign troops under NATO and US command in Afghanistan fighting a Taliban insurgency alongside Afghan forces.

Truly disturbing

Afghan Govt. Involvement

Well a while back (not that long ago) a couple of Afghan Police officials were caught in Kurrum Agency by the local tribes. After getting into plea of tribal code, they revealed they were sent to create anarchy among the "Shia/Sunni" factions of Kurrum Agency.

I usually save these reports on my hard drive since the most Urdu Newspapers does not keep archives and their basic links change to newer news everyday, so I am attaching the cutting of the newspaper for that news.

Indian Involvement

Similarly another afghan was arrested in Parachinar by the local people as a fighter portraying to be local, who revealed that Indian RAW agents have been actively involved in the ongoing Taliban movement in FATA for fufilling thier own agenda.

According to details this and many more secrets were revealed by him in front of representatives of civil society and mediamen at kurram Agency at Village Bugzai, the strongest hold of Taliban millitants. The arrested person told his name is Paayow Gul Mengal and he belongs to Paktia province of Afghanistan.

He further disclosed that he had come to Kurram Agency as fighter to fight for the Jihad along with Taliban.But he was caught by the brave local tribals of Kurram Agency. Mengal said that he and his family received two thousand US dollars per month from one of the centre of India in Paktia province.

He further said that he has already fought Jihad as partner with Taliban in Waziristan and Bajaur Agency prior to his third attempt to fight for Jihad in Kurram Agency against a particular sect but he was caught red handed this time.

The Frontier Post

Reported by our local newspaper Frontier Post, who have zero tolerance for Bullshit usually. But in anywhichway, I did my own research by tracing the story through my contacts in the area and both news were factual.

So yes, it's proven that India is using Afghanistan as a forward strategy base against Pakistan by infiltrating its own fighters to create anarchy while taking the opportunity of the situation at hand in the country.

And we all know India is directly backed by Israel, while both are doing this right under the nose of Anglo-American occupation in the country. Tho I read elsewhere US should know India is creating trouble in Afghanistan by creating anarchy in Pakistan but I don't exactly remember the other contents of it.

So the bottom line is, they are all involved in this destabalization of Pakistan, one way or the another, by politically pushing the country from one end and militancy from another to create a civil war like a situation.

So I guess for a starter, as a proof, this would do to satisfy your query as to how they are destablizing Pakistan by reaping the benefits of situation on ground.

Pakistan is ready to take any adventure from india/israel joint venture but NATO could not take risk other wise their supply line be vanished.
Pakistan iran and china will be new block for india israel and usa ,but this will be third horrible world war.

Present US financial crisis is main hurdle between this war india and israel are ready but US is still measuring depth of waters

usa has already made its alternative supply routes via ex soviet republics.

the war against pakistan has already started we are in the end game .

see my other post

http://www.defence.pk/forums/war-te...king-up-pakistan-cited-senate.html#post294858

Who is this nonsense fellow...
And Raw n CIA s role in propping up the taliban is well known..America is actually arming up taliban because it wants to create problems for pakistan..USA has been scared of Pakistan ever since pak tested its nuclear weapons n that is y it has been arming up taliban the same way it had armed them before to trouble soviet union..
Less said abt india the better..They wet their pants hering the name of India...
INSHAALLAH we will beat both of them

usa has already made its alternative supply routes via ex soviet republics.

the war against pakistan has already started we are in the end game .

see my other post

http://www.defence.pk/forums/war-te...king-up-pakistan-cited-senate.html#post294858

There is no feasible alternative route for NATO except Pakistan.

US cant afford to start war with Pakistan ,they are just targeting Al QAEDA , it is in the intrest of both US and Pakistan that Al Qaeda should be flushed out of Pakistan .

Talaban should also delink them self from alqaeda

The former intelligence official strongly supported the regional approach to Afghanistan suggested by US special representative to Afghanistan and Pakistan Richard Holbrooke. "Afghanistan is a classic power vacuum," the former official said. "Neighbors see it as point of instability to guarantee their own stability or an opportunity to score points."

While the U.S. media has frequently reported on Pakistani ties to jihadi elements launching attacks in Afghanistan, it has less often mentioned that India supports insurgent forces attacking Pakistan, the former intelligence official said. "The Indians are up to their necks in supporting the Taliban against the Pakistani government in Afghanistan and Pakistan," the former intelligence official who served in both countries said. "The same anti-Pakistani forces in Afghanistan also shooting at American soldiers are getting support from India. India should close its diplomatic establishments in Afghanistan and get the Christ out of there."

"None of this is ever one-sided," he added.
"That is why it was so devastating and we were so let down" when India got taken out of Holbrooke's official brief.

Can the intel community defuse India-Pakistan tensions? | The Cable

I know, the same 'anonymous Intelligence officials' - but since my criticism of 'anonymous intelligence officials' has not deterred people from using such reports and comments from 'anonymous officials' as being 'proof' of Pakistani complicity, I figure a similar report should suffice as 'proof' of Indian complicity in terrorism for these folks.

All these 'cats out of the bag' recently eh ...

Give Israel a bit of run for its money by forming Tactical and Strategic ties with Hezbollah and Hamas. It can begin as proof of concept trails of ANZA in heavy IRCM environment. Gradually it can extend to more serious stuff.
Politically this will not matter much to Pakistan, as we have already been branded a “Terrorist sponsor” state. Lets show them how real sponsors look like.
Israelis are smart cookies, they will sure have a change of mind before its gets too far.

I donot think they smart cookies, when u get every thing handed to you on a silver platter than even a monkey can do the stuff.

i would call a country smart if it having been sanctioned against and branded sponsor of terrorism can pull a big surprise and make an Atomic weapon.

Now that is smart. wouldn't you say so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom