What's new

Chuck Hagel is the new Secretary of Defense

fallstuff

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Newsources are reporting that Chuck Hagel has been approved by Senate as Secretary of Defense.

I am pleasently surprised, I thought he couldn't get by the Republican.

Good choice by Obama. chuck Hagel will make a good Secretary of Defense.

Good choice by Obama. chuck Hagel will make a good Secretary of Defense.
He is good choice till he is anti Indian, the day he will show the mirror he will be worst possible choice.

Increasing drone strikes was Obama's choice too.

What is the connection of Drones with Chuck Hagel and the thread regarding his appointment.

You just cannot help being a Troll, Can you ?

What is the connection of Drones with Chuck Hagel and the thread regarding his appointment.
You just cannot help being a Troll, Can you ?
You talked about Choice of Obama.

I gave another choice of Obama and you are getting riled up. So I am right on topic, not trolling.

You talked about Choice of Obama.

I gave another choice of Obama and you are getting riled up. So I am right on topic, not trolling.

No I am not gettting riled up. I am just showing you your true face and that is of a Pathalogical TROLL.

The Thread is about Chuck Hagel who was not even in the Obama team last term so no connection with the Drone attacks against the Talibans.

But you cannot help being a TROLL and bring unrelated points to the thread just to TROLL and score points.

If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, just stay away and resist the urge ot TROLL, Mr. DRAMA QUEEN.

No I am not gettting riled up. I am just showing you your true face and that is of a Pathalogical TROLL.The Thread is about Chuck Hagel who was not even in the Obama team last term so no connection with the Drone attacks against the Talibans. But you cannot help being a TROLL and bring unrelated points to the thread just to TROLL and score points.If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, just stay away and resist the urge ot TROLL, Mr. DRAMA QUEEN.
Senate already approved him as Defense Secretary.

And yes you are getting riled up. BTW he didn't even say "India is supporting Terrorism in Pakistan".

And don't get personal. I told you about Obama's choices and you get angry over it. I am not scoring points, but explaining the selective amnesia of yours.

Seems like I stepped on your tail. Deleting my post. :enjoy:

Congratulations to the Pakistanis on this forum :partay:

Senate already approved him as Defense Secretary.

And yes you are getting riled up. BTW he didn't even say "India is supporting Terrorism in Pakistan".

And don't get personal. I told you about Obama's choices and you get angry over it. I am not scoring points, but explaining the selective amnesia of yours.

Seems like I stepped on your tail. Deleting my post. :enjoy:
Krait, time will tell us if he is good or bad. I do not think we have to wait for long.

He is good choice till he is anti Indian, the day he will show the mirror he will be worst possible choice.

How do you measure if someone is pro or anti Indian? Also, he is American and he should be pro America, period. Americans won't evaluate whether the Indian defense minister is pro or anti American.

I think Chuck Hagel is just the right kind of man for this position. A man who has actually fought in a war, has first hand experience because of that.

Chuck Hagel is a pragmatic individual who lives in the realm of reality.

He won't last. He was put in to be a "Republican" wielding Obama's knife to cut the Pentagon's budget. But, Hagel will, himself, be knifed in the back by the US military industrial complex using a political knife supplied by Israel.

Obama ploy to the worlds Muslims community is finally answered, hire an anti-Semitic............

God the next four years,,,,,,,,,,

Senate did not approve him in first place because he wasn't 'supportive enough' on Israel or 'harsh enough' on Iran.Welcome to U.S,the land of the odds. :P

Back
Top Bottom